Corney name meaning
What does Corney mean?
Corney is variation of immutable and frequently used Cornell. Cornell is variation of virtuous and darling Cornelius. Cornell is short version of Cornelius. Used mostly in English, German and French outlandish, Cornell has its origin in Old French and Latin, Cornell means "Horn". Also. Corney is abridged form of Cornelius. Cornelius is derivative of Corneille.
How do I pronounce Corney?
The two syllabled name Corney is pronounced, c(o)-rney. The name can also be pronounced as cor-ney.
Variants of Corney
Cornell, Cornelius, Corneil, Cornelio, Cornel, Canny
View middle names that goes with Corney like Princeton, Ulie, Deor, Jwon, Zaan, Jvon,Names that rhyme with Corney
How popular is the name Corney?
Corney is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3392 (1915) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Corney is a familiar name in South Africa and DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Corney globally.
Numerological analysis of Corney
You hate people who play hard to get. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. Your heart is as big as a mountain. Leave your sense of morality for another life. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You are ambitious and courageous. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Do you like Corney? You would love these names
- Domitille is used especially in French aimed at girls and of Latin origin, Domitille means "Tamed or House"
- Durant - Unheard-of Durant is used commonly in English is originated from Latin, a boy name, Durant means "Enduring or Firm"
- Bellatrix - Bellatrix's meaning is Warrior is chiefly used in English is a girl name is originated from Latin
- Mariun means Mermaid is used as a gender-neutral name which is especially used in English is of Latin origin
- Thuriau means Young Shoot is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Corney
If you're looking for a unique name for your little one, "Corney" might just be the perfect choice. To make it even more special, why not explore some sibling names that complement Corney's charm and simplicity? Here are some ideas to get you started:
Names for Corney's sister
Brother for Corney
Famous people named Corney
- Corney Swanepoel, butterfly swimmer from New Zealand
Lists having Corney
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Cor
- Baby Names that mean Horn
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Raven
- Baby Names that mean War