Konstanty name meaning
What does Konstanty mean?
Konstanty is form of Constant in Polish language. Also Konstanty is form of Constantine in Polish and German languages.
How do I pronounce Konstanty?
Three syllabled Konstanty is most commonly pronounced as k(o)-nstan-ty. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., kon-sta-nty.
Variants of Konstanty
Constant, Constantine, Constantinus, Constans, Costel, Constantin, Konstantin, ConstantiusNames that rhyme with Konstanty
How popular is the name Konstanty?
Konstanty is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, it appeared first time in 2011 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Konstanty is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Konstanty is a common name in Poland. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Konstanty?
Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world.
Looking for a name like Konstanty? Please go through the following names
- Aina - Anomalous Aina is originated from Latin, Finnish and African is especially used in Swedish and Danish, Aina means "Always or Forever" is aimed at baby girls
- Rice - Preeminent and Traditional boy name Rice means "Moorish", mainly used in English has origin in Welsh and Latin
- Nickie - Unheard-of Nickie predominantly is used in Danish, English and Finnish is originated from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Nickie is "Victory, Victory of the People or Victory or People" is given to both sexes
- Folant - Meaning of Folant is Vigorous, The Strong and The Healthy is originated from Latin which is used specifically in Welsh is a baby boy name. Folant is resulted from Valentine.
- Wera - Unheard-of Wera is used in Norwegian and Finnish came from Russian and Latin, Wera means "Faith" is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Konstanty
- Konstanty Kalinowski, 19th-century belarusian writer, journalist
- Konstanty Gebert, Polish journalist and a Jewish activist
- Konstanty Hrynakowski, Polish chemist
- Konstanty Troczyński, Polish literature theoretician and critic
- Konstanty Jelski, acclaimed Belarus-born Polish ornithologist and zoologist
- Konstanty Brandel, Polish painter and graphic artist
- Konstanty Kazimierz Brzostowski, Polish noble, count of the Holy See
- Konstanty Zakrzewski, Polish physicist
- Konstanty Skirmunt, Polish politician
- Konstanty Ostrogski, magnate of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and later a Grand Hetman of Lithuania
- Konstanty Plisowski, Polish general and military commander
- Konstanty Wasyl Ostrogski, Orthodox magnate of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Konstanty Adam Czartoryski, Polish nobleman
- Konstanty Jacek Lubomirski, Polish nobleman
- Konstanty Zamoyski, Polish nobleman
- Konstanty Ildefons Gałczyński, Polish poet
- Konstanty Wiśniowiecki, Polish nobleman, voivode of Belz since 1636
- Konstanty Władysław Sobieski, Polish prince, nobleman, politician, diplomat, scholar and the son of John III Sobieski
- Konstanty Miodowicz, Polish politician
Lists having Konstanty
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Polish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Perseverance
- Baby Names that mean Constant
- Baby Names that mean Steadfast
- Baby Names that mean Firm
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man