Chancy name meaning
What does Chancy mean?
The widely accepted and evergreen unisex name Chancy is originated from English and Old French, Chancy means "Goddess Lakshmi" is used chiefly in Hindi, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Oriya. Chancy is variation of persistent and admired Chance. Chance is shortened form of Chancellor. Also Chance is short version of Chauncey. Prominent and All time favorite Chance is originated from Old French and English languages, Chance means "The Chance and Good Fortune" is commonly used in English and English. Chancy is variant of persistent and popular Chauncey. Chauncey's meaning is Contraction of Chancellor, A Gamble and Good Fortune has origin in Old French.
Variants of ChancyNames that rhyme with Chancy
How popular is the name Chancy?
Chancy is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1890, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 739 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Chancy. There are over 852 babies that have been given the name Chancy in United States. But Chancy is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 900 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Chancy as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chancy
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You would do anything for the people you love. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Other names similar to Chancy
- Anibal - Customary Phoenician Anibal is used largely in Spanish and Portuguese, meaning of Anibal is "Thanks to the God Baal or Grace of Baal" is a gender-neutral name
- Jessi - Dominantly used in Gujarati and Kannada noteworthy, Jessi means "Gift of God or He (God) Beholds" has its roots in Hebrew and Old Persian is aimed at both genders
- Refugio - Refugio's meaning is Refuge is used for both genders
- Graves means Steward is aimed at boys
- Pearly - Originated from English, Prevalent and Conifer Pearly means "A Gem of the Sea, Form of Pearl or Pearl Pearly Just Similar to Pearl", used predominantly in Bengali and English is given to both sexes
Famous people named Chancy
- Chancy Croft, workers' compensation attorney and Democratic Party politician
- Chancy Lamb, pioneer in the lumber industry in Clinton, Iowa
Lists having Chancy
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Lakshmi