Jesica meaning and origin
Jesica means God Sees or Wealthy is a girl name, especially used in Finnish, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Malayalam, Norwegian, Swedish, Bengali, English, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Danish and Hindi is of Hebrew origin. Jesica is variant form of biblical, eminent and unfading Jessica. Jessica is form of Johanna in Swedish language. Also Jessica is form of The Hebrew Name יִסְכָּה = Yahweh Beholds in English language. Jessica's meaning is God's Grace, He (God) Beholds and Wealthy is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Jesica
View middle names that goes with Jesica like Myrtie, Kirstie, Door, Ginevra, Nary,Names that rhyme with Jesica
Popularity of Jesica
Jesica used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1966 and over 4690 babies have been given the name in 51 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1987,. However after 51 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Jesica is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2802nd. Jesica is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. But Jesica is a popular baby name in Argentina where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Mexico and Uganda. As per our estimate, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Jesica around the globe.
Jesica in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jesica?
You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You have a bossy nature in love. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
If you like Jesica, you would love these names
- Jesuan means One who is Devout is originated from Spanish is a boy name
- Nicanora - Origin of Outlandish Nicanora is in Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nicanora is "Victorious Army"
- Bienvenidah - Bienvenidah's meaning is Welcome came from Spanish is aimed at baby girls. Bienvenidah is resultant of Bienvenida.
- Madeera - The girl name Madeera means "Sweet Wine" is rooted from Spanish language. Madeera is derivative of Madeira.
- Ponce - Uncustomary Ponce came from Spanish, meaning of Ponce is "Fifth" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Jesica
- Jesica Santillan, Mexican national
- Jesica Ahlberg in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water as Actress
Lists having Jesica
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jes
- Girl names that ends with -ica
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy