Chrestian meaning and origin
Used in Swedish and Danish, Chrestian is used as a baby boy name. Chrestian is variation of frequently used and persistent Christian. Christian is variant of Christianus. Christian means The Anointed One, Anointed and Disciple of the Christ came from Latin and Greek.
Variants of ChrestianNames that rhyme with Chrestian
Popularity of Chrestian
Chrestian is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Chrestian around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Chrestian?
Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories.
Other names similar to Chrestian
- Frimand is Danish cognate of Friedmann
- Asber is Norwegian form of Asbjørg
- Rasmin - Specifically used in Danish, Norwegian and Sikh, Rasmin means "Beam of Moon Sun" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Torje - Boy name Torje is principally used in Swedish and Norwegian. Torje is Norwegian equivalent of Torgeir
- Jøren is Norwegian and Danish form of Jøran. Also Jøren is equivalent of Jørgen in Danish and Norwegian languages. Also Jøren is form of Jørund in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Chrestian
We could not find any notable namesake.