Cia meaning and origin
Rarefied Cia substantially is used in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew and Old Greek. Cia is a resultant of Sia. Sia is a form of popular Zia. Also Sia is variant form of noteworthy Si. Sia's meaning is Cool, Help and Goddess Sita has origin in Hebrew and Arabic. Also. Cia is resulted from Cynthia. Cynthia is short form of Jacinta. Cynthia is Latin equivalent of Greek Κυνθια = Woman from Kynthos.
Variants of Cia
View middle names that goes with Cia like Pass, Ancy, Foxy, Iliana, Ngan,Names that rhyme with Cia
Popularity of Cia
Cia is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1967, peaked in 1967 when it ranked 6035th and last appeared in 2005. Cia is a common name in Brazil, Indonesia and Italy while somewhat familiar name in Sweden and India. According to our evaluation, over 7000 babies have been named Cia globally.
Cia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cia
People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. You are very smart and calculative. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort.
If you like Cia, you would love these names
- Geori means Worker of the Earth is of Greek origin
- Neoma - Especially used in Greek durable and desirable, Neoma is of Hebrew origin and a baby girl name, meaning of Neoma is "Honest Beautiful and Es-tower of Joy". Neoma is resultant of Naomi.
- Estefania - Renowned Old Greek Estefania is a unisex name, meaning of Estefania is "The Crowned or The Crowned" is used in Finnish, English and Norwegian
- Carolos means Vigorous, Army and Strong is notably used in Greek which is rooted from Germanic is used as a baby boy name. Carolos is derived from Carlos.
- Selini is used mostly in Greek, Selini means "Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Goddess of the Moon"
Namesakes of Cia
- Cia Berg, Swedish television presenter and singer
- In 1917 movie, L'anello di Pierrot, Cia Fornaroli characterized N.
- Cia Jatzkó, from 1923 movie A három árva, who portrayed Vilcsi.
Lists having Cia
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Mountain
- Baby Names that mean Island
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Glow
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Cool