Allesha meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Allesha mainly is used in English has its origin in Old Greek, Old High German, Germanic and Sanskrit is given to baby girls. Allesha is variant transcription of Alesha. Alesha is variant of perpetual and lofty Alexandra. Also Alesha is version of outstanding and enduring Alice. Alesha is also variant form of everlasting and eminent Alicia. Alesha is also variant form of lofty and angelic Alisha. Meaning of Alesha is Protected by God and Silk of Heaven is used mostly in Arabic and English has its origin in Germanic and Sanskrit.
Variants of Allesha
Alesha, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Alexandra, Alice, Alicia, Alisha, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Alandra, Lexia, Aleka, Axelia, Adelice, Lisa, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aliz, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Aaleasha, IlishaNames that rhyme with Allesha
Popularity of Allesha
Allesha is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1979, peaked in 1994 when it ranked 5980th and last appeared in 2004. Over 119 people have been named Allesha in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Allesha as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Allesha?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You hate copying others. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
If you like Allesha, you would love these names
- Pandi - Pandi's meaning is Droupadi, Lord Pandi or Princess is used notably in Hindi, Telugu and Gujarati which came from Old Greek is given to both boys and girls
- Caitlynn - Customary Old Greek Caitlynn is used majorly in English, meaning of Caitlynn is "The Pure" is given to girls
- Alexian means Repel or Protect is a boy name is rooted from Greek
- Theodosia - Lofty and Perennial girl name Theodosia is mainly used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Theodosia is "God's Gift or Giving to God" is originated from Old Greek and Greek
- Olexa - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Olexa is in Old Greek is used chiefly in Czech and English, meaning of Olexa is "Feminine of Alexander, Defender of Mankind or Protector of Men" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Allesha
We could not find any notable namesake.