Claudea name meaning
What does Claudea mean?
Claudea is derived from Claudia. Claudia is feminine form of Claudius. Claudia is masculine form of [Claus As Well. Claudia means Persevering and Reference to the Gender of the Claudian is originated from Latin.Names that rhyme with Claudea
How popular is the name Claudea?
Claudea is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Claudea
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Other names similar to Claudea
- Icarus - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Old Greek Icarus means "He Follows", used dominantly in English and Latin is a boy name
- Kori means Raven is dominantly used in Danish, Greenlandic and Old Norse and is used for both sexes is rooted from Old Greek, Old Norse and Latin
- Cleme - Boy name Cleme is substantially used in Spanish and English and came from Latin, Cleme means "Diminutive of Clement or Gentle"
- Felise - Used in English and French unexpected, Felise came from Latin used as a baby girl name, Felise means "Happy or Female Version of Felix"
- Carda means Powerful, Rules the Home and Powerful Ruler used for baby boys used in English and Old High German is originated from Latin. Carda is short form of Ricarda.
Famous people named Claudea
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Claudea
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Cla
- Baby Names that mean Limping