Lilliana name meaning
What does Lilliana mean?
Meaning of Lilliana is Lily came from Old English and Latin used as a baby girl name is used in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and English. Lilliana is form of durable and trendy Lilian. Lilian is form of LilianeLilja. Lilian is short form of Elizabeth. Lilian is English equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Lilian is French and English cognate of Lily. Originated from Old English, Hebrew and Latin, Famous Lilian, Lilian means "Lily and Lily Flower and Ann".. Also Lilliana is English cognate of Liliana.
How is Lilliana regarded as a baby name?
Lilliana is a beautiful and popular girl's name that is of Latin origin and means lily. It is often thought of as a delicate, feminine name. Parents of newborns find it to be an excellent choice for their daughter, as it invokes feelings of innocence, purity and beauty. The classic yet modern sounding "Lil" nickname makes the name even more desirable. Lilliana carries an air of sophistication yet is still soft and gentle, making it perfect for any baby girl. Its traditional roots are also a great way to honor family heritage. In conclusion, Lilliana is seen as an ideal name for a little princess and will continue to be popular amongst parents in the future.
How do I pronounce Lilliana?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Lilliana is lill-ee-ah-nah. The name can also be pronounced as l(i)-llia-na.
Variants of Lilliana
Lilleeana, Lilian, Elizabeth, Lily, Lileas, Lilianna, Lili, Liliana, Lileana
View middle names that goes with Lilliana like Clementine, Axie, Mria, Syla,Names that rhyme with Lilliana
How popular is the name Lilliana?
Lilliana was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1955 around 16851 babies have been given the moniker. At the peak of its usage in 2013, the moniker grabbed the 262nd spot and 1224 baby girls were given the name. However after 62 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 13 times
Lilliana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 938 on girl names chart when 39 babies were named Lilliana. There are over 362 babies that have been given the name Lilliana in England and Wales. Lilliana is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today and also in France. But Lilliana is a popular baby name in Costa Rica where every 1 in 900 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Lilliana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lilliana?
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Lilliana
- Addolorata - Girl name Addolorata means "Pain" which is notably used in Italian has origin in Spanish and Latin
- Gracious - Outlandish Gracious came from Latin is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Gracious is "Thank You, Love and Graceful". Gracious is resultant of Grace.
- Francesca - The prevalent and venerable unisex name Francesca has origin in Latin and Italian and is dominantly used in Italian language, Francesca means "Little Frenchwoman, Free Condition or Little Frenchman"
- Real - Curious unisex name Real is substantially used in Finnish and Norwegian, meaning of Real is "Real" has origin in Latin
- Marinka is used chiefly in Russian and Hungarian, Marinka means "Sea of Bitterness and Sea of Sorrow" is originated from Hebrew and Latin is a girl name. Marinka is diminutive of Maria.
Famous people named Lilliana
- Lilliana Vazquez in Episode dated 10 June 2015 as
Lists having Lilliana
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Baby Names that mean Lily