Natalia name meaning
What does Natalia mean?
Eternal and Outstanding Natalia mostly is used in Kannada, Marathi, Czech, Russian, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Swedish, Bengali, Telugu, Faroese, Polish, Malayalam, Finnish, Tamil and Danish, meaning of Natalia is "Christmas Babies, Birth or Birthday" has its origin in Latin is a unisex name . Natalia is variation of trendy and perennial Natalie. Natalie is French form of Natalia. Meaning of Natalie is Christmas Babies and Natal Day has its origin in Latin. The name is celebrated on July 27th.
How do I pronounce Natalia?
nah-tahl-lee-ah is the most common way to pronounce four syllabled Natalia. It can also be pronounced as nah-tal-ee-uh or nah-tal-ee-yuh.
Variants of Natalia
Natalis, Atta, Natalie, Akatta, Ata, Nadalie, Nastassja, Noelle, Nataliemarie, Nata, Nathan, Natasja, Natan, Nataliz, Atte, Agatha, Atah, Agata, Ada, Atanasius, Anastasios, Noelia, Natia, Naethan, Lathan, Nathanjames, Jonathan, Nathanael, Anastasia
Nicknames for Natalia
From ton of nicknames for name Natalia, we love these names:
How popular is the name Natalia?
Natalia is a popular in United States where over 65784 new-borns have been given the name since 1890. At its zenith in 2006, it ranked 94th when 3583 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times Also, Natalia was a popular name in Spain. Over 27636 babies have been given the name in 17 years. At its zenith in 2004, 2816 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 13rd position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 17 years but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 12 times
Natalia is a common name in England and Wales given to over 5863 babies in 23 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2009, it ranked 125th when 430 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, In Finland, Natalia was once a common name since emerging in 1974 it has been given to over 132 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1974,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times
Natalia is a familiar baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 79 on girl names chart when 89 babies were given the name Natalia. There are over 789 babies that have been given the name Natalia in Ireland. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1922 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1974, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 331 on girl names chart when 100 babies were given the name Natalia. Over 1999 people have been named Natalia in France.
Natalia is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 254 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Natalia. There are over 400 babies that have been given the name Natalia in Switzerland. Also, in Netherlands, in just 4 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 333 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Natalia. There are over 120 babies that have been given the name Natalia in Netherlands. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 240 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Natalia. Over 429 babies in Belgium have been named Natalia.
Natalia is a rare baby name in Finland there is very thin chances of it still being given. There are over 132 babies that have been given the name Natalia in Finland. However things change on global perspective, Natalia is extremely popular in Poland where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Russia, Argentina and Brazil. Also the baby name is popular in Mexico, Moldova, Chile, Indonesia, Germany, Colombia, Peru, Uzbekistan, Israel, Belarus, Uruguay, Georgia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Egypt, Paraguay, Philippines, Bolivia, Greece, England, Ecuador, Romania, Namibia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Venezuela. As per our research, over 1310000 people has been named Natalia globally.
Natalia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Natalia?
You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Parents who liked Natalia, loved these names
- Tanka - Tanka's meaning is Victorious used for both sexes which originated from Latin is used chiefly in Assamese and Russian
- Ursino mostly is used in Italian aimed at boys which originated from Latin, meaning of Ursino is "Bear or The Word Ursus Which is of the Meaning Bear"
- Orry - Mostly used in English imperishable and predominant, Orry has its origin in Latin and Old French is aimed at boys. Orry is English cognate of Orson
- Franz - Durable and Acclaimed Franz mainly is used in Danish and Greenlandic aimed at baby boys, meaning of Franz is "Little Frenchman / Franke, Free Condition or Little Frenchwoman" has its origin in German, Germanic and Italian
- Inès - Prominent Inèss origin is Latin and Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Inès is "Purity, The Pure or The Chaste" is prevalently used in Danish, French and Finnish
Middle names for Natalia
Possible options for a child named Natalia include these prominent and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Natalia.
Famous people named Natalia
- Natalia Sedova, is best known as the second wife of Leon Trotsky
- Natalia Nasaridze, three-time European champion archer
- Natalia Bolotova, female Russian archer
- Natalia Hadjiloizou, professional Cypriot swimmer
- Natalia Lopukhina, Russian noble
- Natalia Pushkina, wife of the Russian poet Alexander Pushkin
- Natalia Vía Dufresne, Spanish sport sailor
- Natalia Medvedeva, Russian poet, writer, singer
- Natalia Baranova-Masalkina, former Russian cross-country skier
- Natalia Iretskaya, Russian singer and teacher of singing
- Natalia Rodríguez, Spanish middle distance runner
- Natalia Rom, soprano, was
- Natalia Toledo, Mexican poet who writes in Spanish and Zapotec
- Natalia Gutman, Russian cellist
- Natalia Shakhovskaya, Soviet and Russian cellist
- Natalia Clare, American ballet dancer and instructor
- Natalia Yakushenko, Soviet-Ukrainian luger who has competed since 1987
- Natalia Polosmak, Russian archaeologist specialising
- Natalia Dubrovinskaia, Swedish geologist of Russian origin
- Natalia Guseva, Russian female biathlete
- Natalia Brasova, Russian noblewoman
- Natalia Valeeva, naturalized Italian archer
- Natalia Khoudgarian, Russian-born Canadian chess player holding the FIDE title of Woman International Master
- Natalia Livingston, American actress
- Natalia Shaposhnikova, former Soviet artistic gymnast
- Natalia Lafourcade, Mexican pop-rock singer and songwriter
- Natalia Goncharova, Russian avant-garde artist, painter, costume designer
- Natalia Vodianova, Russian supermodel, philanthropist
- Natalia Oreiro, Uruguayan singer, actress, and fashion designer
- Natalia Cigliuti, Uruguayan-American actress
- Natalia Godunko, Ukrainian former individual rhythmic gymnast
- Natalia Pavlovna Paley, Russian aristocrat
- Natalia, Flemish recording artist and performer
- Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster, widow of The 6th Duke of Westminster
- Natalia Kukulska, Polish singer performing pop and R&B music
- Natalia Zabolotnaya, Russian weightlifter
- Natalia Ginzburg, Italian author whose work explored family relationships
- Natalia, Spanish singer
- Natalia Kutuzova, Russian water polo player
- Natalia Makarova, Soviet-Russian-born prima ballerina and choreographer
- Natalia Bessmertnova, Soviet prima ballerina of the Bolshoi Ballet and a People's Artist of the USSR
- Natalia Podolskaya, Belarusian singer
- Natalia Mishkutionok, Belarusian former pair skater
- Natalia Streignard, Spanish-born Venezuelan actress
- Natalia Tena, English actress and musician
- Natalia Luis-Bassa, conductor who lives and works in England
- Natalia Dorado, former field hockey player from Spain
- Natalia Bestemianova, Russian ice dancer
- Natalia Mitsuoka, Argentinian figure skater
- Natalia Yurchenko, retired Soviet artistic gymnast
- Natalia Bush in La fidanzata di papà as Actress
- Natalia Obradovicova in Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) as
- Natalia Wright in Week 12: The Semi-Final as
- Natalia Santiago in Tesis sobre un homicidio as Actress
- Natalia Zurita in Perras as Actress
- Natalia Siwiec in Episode #1.5 as Actress
- Natalia Minuta in Fresh Blood as Actress
- Natalia Gorbacheva in Partisan as Actress
- Natalia Ortonowska in Going Through as Actress
- Natalia Abello Vives is a Colombian lawyer and politician.
- Natalia Ashe acted in video Girl Explores Girl: The Alien Encounter
- In 1989 crime and drama movie, Rito d'amore, Natalia Bizzi portrayed Louise.
- In 2013, Natalia Dragoumi characterized the role of Mary in drama, thriller film Matzourana.
- In 1998 comedy, musical film, Jolly Blu, Natalia Estrada portrayed La ballerina.
- Natalia Montilla, from 1918 comedy flick De cuarenta para arriba, who characterized Solita.
- Natalia Reyes, from 2019 action and adventure flick Terminator: Dark Fate, who portrayed Dani Ramos.
- Natalia Verbeke played central role of Carmen Collazo in 2003 drama and romance flick Dot the I.
- Natalia Soutto, from 2010 biography, drama flick Chico Xavier, who characterized the Ludmila.
- In 2001, Natalia Kapodistria played the role of Fenia Gaitanides in drama film Thelma.
- Natalia Rybicka, from 2003 comedy, drama film Zurek, who portrayed Iwonka.
- Natalia Adams played the central character of Tall-ya in 2007 comedy, drama movie Dill, California.
- In 2004 flick, Valeria, una película lyncheana, Natalia Martínez portrayed Valeria.
- Natalia Miró portrayed pivotal character of N in 2011 comedy, drama movie Uritorco.
- Natalia Peña, from 2005 drama movie Detrás del mar, who portrayed N.
- In 2010 fantasy movie, Astral, Natalia Garrido characterized Girl.
- In 1983, Natalia Arroyo portrayed the role of N in fantasy flick La balada del triunfo.
- Natalia Pelayo characterized leading character of La Francisca in 2008 drama and musical film Aniceto.
- Natalia Pavlova, from 1992 drama film Otrazheniye v zerkale, who played N.
- Natalia Nebbia played main role of N in 2006 drama movie Carimea.
- Natalia Kostrzewa, from 2014 drama, fantasy movie The Shadows, who characterized Geldren White Witch.
- In 2008, Natalia Brea played the role of Gwen in comedy flick Work of Art.
Lists having Natalia
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Nat
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2010)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2014)
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Birth