Cook name meaning
On This Page
What does Cook mean?
Meaning of Cook is Occupational Name, Cook or One who Cooks Food used for baby boys used in English is originated from English.
How do I pronounce Cook?
The one syllabled name Cook is pronounced, cook.
Variants of CookNames that rhyme with Cook
How popular is the name Cook?
Cook is a familiar baby name in Afghanistan. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Cook around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cook
You are a jealous and passionate lover. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You get distant and eventually lose contact with the person because of an obstacle that didn't exist. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance.
If you like Cook, you would love these names
- Hoel came from Celtic is used substantially in English, meaning of Hoel is "Well Considered" is used as a boy name
- Telford - The odd boy name Telford is specifically used in English which is rooted from French, Telford means "One who Carves Or Cuts Iron or Works in Iron"
- Corbit - Unusual Corbit principally is used in English, meaning of Corbit is "Black-haired, Variant of Corbet or Raven" aimed at boys has its origin in Old French
- Kael - Well-Known unisex name Kael is largely used in English. Its origin is in Old Irish, meaning of Kael is "Narrow or Slender"
- Joannic is originated from Hebrew is used principally in English, Joannic means "God is Merciful" is a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Cook
If you're looking for inspiration to name your baby "Cook," we've got you covered with a list of names that would make perfect siblings. Whether you're going for classic or modern, unique or traditional, these names complement the name Cook perfectly and will make the perfect sibling set.
Sister to Cook
Brother to Cook
Famous people named Cook
- Cook Neilson, American former journalist and motorcycle racer made famous for his win on a Ducati 750SS at Daytona
- Cook da Books, British new wave band from Liverpool, England
Lists having Cook
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Food