Emila meaning and origin
Origin of Unheard-of Emila is in Latin is used as a girl name. Emila is variant of unfading and famous Emilia. Emilia is effeminate form of Emilius. Emilia is Italian and Spanish form of Emilie. Meaning of Emilia is The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling, Rivaling and Imitating came from Latin.
Variants of Emila
Emyla, Emilia, Emilie, Amilia, Mia, Emma, Emiliana, Emmelie, Milly, Émilie, Amiliah, Amalia, Amelia, Miaa, Mie, Mian, Shamia, Miagrace, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mina, Mary, Michaela, Emaline, Emi, Emmaclaire, Erma, Emerentia, Emiliane
View middle names that goes with Emila like Ulae, Salina,Names that rhyme with Emila
Popularity of Emila
Emila is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1919 and peaked in 1919 when it ranked 4814th. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1901 and achieved its top most rank of 669 in 1902. Emila is a common name in Poland, Angola and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in India, Indonesia, Russia, Haiti, Serbia and Brazil. According to our research, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Emila around the globe.
Emila in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Emila
Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Do you like Emila? You would love these names
- Marquetta - Popular girl name Marquetta is of Old French and Latin origin is particulary used in English and Spanish languages. Marquetta is Spanish cognate of Marcia. Also Marquetta is English form of Marquita
- Lauraline means Laurel has its origin in Latin
- Lu - Of Latin and Germanic origin, Famed and Conifer Lu means "Daylight Babies and Shining" and is particulary used in English and Danish is used as a gender-neutral name. Lu is short version of Lucy.
- Clemencia means Mercy and Clemency is used principally in English and Spanish given to girls has its origin in Latin. Clemencia is derivative of Clementine.
- Latisa - Unconventional girl name Latisa means "Joy and Allesse" majorly used in English came from Latin. Latisa is resultant of Laetitia.
Namesakes of Emila
We could not find any notable namesake.