Corneilus meaning and origin
Unconventional boy name Corneilus is rooted from Latin language. Corneilus is a variant form of venerable, saintly and celebrated Cornelius. Cornelius is resultant of Corneille. Unconventional Latin Cornelius, meaning of Cornelius is "Raven and Like a Horn".
Variants of CorneilusNames that rhyme with Corneilus
Popularity of Corneilus
Corneilus is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1918 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 340 babies in United States have been named Corneilus. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Corneilus globally.
Numerological analysis of Corneilus
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. You hate people who play hard to get. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning.
You would love these names similar to Corneilus
- Florie - Especially used in English old-school and pleasing, Florie means "Flower" that of Latin origin is used for baby girls
- Nevada - Illustrous and Venerable unisex name Nevada is originated from Latin and English, used majorly in Marathi and Tamil languages, meaning of Nevada is "A Western Usa State or Snow Capped"
- Ami - Well-Liked Japanese and Latin Ami means "Nectar, My People or Dearly Loved" aimed at both sexes is used in Kannada and Hindi
- Martyn - Unfamiliar Martyn is originated from Latin language bestowed upon boys and is used mostly in English and Polish, Martyn means "Dedicated to Mars, War Like or Like Mars"
- Osanah - Girl name Osanah has its origin in Latin, Osanah means "Save Us and Praise". Osanah is derived from Osanna.
Namesakes of Corneilus
We could not find any notable namesake.