Cornelio name meaning
On This Page
What does Cornelio mean?
Uncustomary Cornelio principally is used in Italian and Spanish aimed at baby boys which originated from Old French and Latin, meaning of Cornelio is "Horn or Raven". Cornelio is a form of renowned and evergreen Cornell.
Cornell is version of ever lasting, saintly and dominant Cornelius. Cornell is shortened form of Cornelius. Cornell's meaning is Horn is originated from Latin and Old French is especially used in French and English.
Cornelio is variation of darling and persistent Cornelius. Cornelius is derivative of Corneille. Originated from Latin, Unorthodox Cornelius, Cornelius means "Strong Willed and Raven". Cornelio is resultant of Corneille. Corneille is variant form of durable and preeminent Cornell.
Corneille's meaning is Horn and Raven has origin in Latin and Old French. It is celebrated on September 16th.
Cornelio's impression as a baby name
Cornelio is a strong and powerful baby boy name, with Latin roots. It conveys a sense of strength and courage, while its meaning "horn" suggests leadership and protection.
Its strong association with Latin culture also makes it a unique choice for parents looking to honor their heritage or highlight their child's unique cultural identity. Cornelio has a bold sound that evokes both respect and admiration, making it perfect for parents wanting to give their son the best start in life.
How do I pronounce Cornelio?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Cornelio is c(o)-rne-lio. The other ways to say the name is cor-nelio.
Variants of CornelioNames that rhyme with Cornelio
How popular is the name Cornelio?
Cornelio is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1911 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1947, it ranked 1424th when 30 boys were named Cornelio.
Over 1534 babies in United States have been named Cornelio. But Cornelio is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Brazil, Guatemala, Peru, Mozambique and Argentina.
According to our estimate, at least 120000 people have been bestowed Cornelio around the globe.
Cornelio in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Cornelio?
You have a strong will to succeed in life. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort.
If you like Cornelio, you would love these names
- Carinna means Pretty or Cute is mainly used in Scandinavian and English has its origin in Italian and Latin is customarily given to girls
- Loma - Age-old and Famed Loma is used principally in Spanish has its origin in Spanish and Latin, Loma means "White Dove and Pigeon" is a gender-neutral name. Loma is derivation of Paloma.
- Narziß - Boy name Narziß came from Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Narziß is "Numbness, Daffodil or Sleep" is used in German
- Lucinde means Daylight Babies, Shining or Light is substantially used in French and Danish and is given to girls has origin in Latin
- Lauralee - Unexpected Lauralee is used substantially in English has origin in Latin used as a girl name, Lauralee means "Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor or Victory, Laurel Tree or Old Name with Many Variants"
Sibling Names for Cornelio
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to go with a baby named Cornelio? We've compiled a list of name options that complement Cornelio's unique and distinctive sound. From classic names to modern monikers, we have something for every family looking to expand their brood. Check out our top picks below!
Sister for Cornelio
For a brother
Famous people named Cornelio
- Cornelio Bentivoglio, Italian nobleman and cardinal
- Cornelio Fabro, Italian Catholic priest of the Stigmatine Order and a scholastic Thomist philosopher
- Cornelio Sommaruga, prominent Swiss humanitarian
- Cornelio Saavedra, military officer and statesman
- Cornelio Reyna, Mexican norteño singer
- Cornelio Saavedra Rodríguez, Chilean politician and military figure
- Cornelio Velásquez, jockey in American Thoroughbred horse racing
Lists having Cornelio
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Cor
- Baby Names that mean Horn
- Baby Names that mean Raven