Crones meaning and origin
Crones is form of Cronus.
Variants of Crones
View middle names that goes with Crones like Iden, Siam, Ewen, Bain, Ihan, Iron,Names that rhyme with Crones
Popularity of Crones
Crones is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Crones?
You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive.
Other names similar to Crones, for name hunters
- Angelino - Unorthodox Old Greek Angelino is principally used in Spanish, meaning of Angelino is "Angel" is a baby boy name
- Anastasija - Odd girl name Anastasija is used mainly in Latvian and Finnish and originated from Old Greek, Anastasija means "Resurrection"
- Tereza - Of Czech and Hungarian origin, Unfamiliar Tereza is used as a girl name, Tereza means "The Hunteress" is substantially used in Czech, Portuguese and Slavic
- Cathryne - Unheard-of Cathryne substantially is used in English and Swedish is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Cathryne is "Beloved, Dear and The Pure" is given to girls. Cathryne is resultant of Karine.
- Tippi - Queer girl name Tippi means "The Birds" and came from Old Greek is prevalently used in German, English and Greek
Namesakes of Crones
We could not find any notable namesake.