Manci meaning and origin
Old Greek, Native and American-Hopi name Manci is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in English and Hungarian. Manci is variation of darling Mansi. American-Hopi and Native name Mansi, meaning of Mansi is "Woman and Plucked Flower". Also. Manci is variation of perpetual and well-liked Margaret. Margaret is variant of prevalent, long standing and pious Marguerite. Margaret is English cognate of Margareta.
Variants of Manci
Mance, Mansi, Margaret, Mancey, Marguerite, Margareta, Grieta, Margaux, Mamie, Tita, Margueritte, Annemargaret, Griet, Margarita, Magga, Maret, Marga, Greta, Margau, Margeaux, Margot, Mammie, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Thita, Christina, Margueriette, Ann, Anna, Anders, Arne, AnneNames that rhyme with Manci
Popularity of Manci
Manci is a familiar baby name in China, Indonesia, India and Taiwan. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Manci
You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You have no enemies. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet.
Do you like Manci? Read these names too
- Aletha - Darling and Ever lasting girl name Aletha is used majorly in English is of Germanic and Old Greek origin. Aletha is English equivalent of Alice
- Afroditi - Afroditis origin is Old Greek, meaning of Afroditi is "Risen from Foam and Risen from the Foam" is used as a girl name. Afroditi is resulted from Aphrodite.
- Cyrillus - Cyrillus's meaning is Lord or 'Lord used for baby boys that of Old Greek origin is used commonly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish
- Isidorus - Used commonly in Finnish and Swedish, Isidorus is originated from Old Greek is used for boys. Isidorus is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Ισιδωρος
- Ellie - Meaning of Ellie is Foreign, Exalted or Shining Light is a gender-neutral name, especially used in Swedish and Scottish has origin in Old Provençal, Old Greek and Germanic
Namesakes of Manci
- Manci Howard, Lady Howard of Effingham, Hungarian adventuress