Katee meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Katee specifically is used in English came from Old Greek is given to girls. Katee is variant of well-known and conifer Katie. Katie is short form of Kate. Also Katie is a short of Carine. Katie is also short of Karine. Katie's meaning is Form of Katherine and Virginal came from Old Greek. Also. Katee is variant form of well-liked Karine. Karine is form of acclaimed Carina. Also Karine is variant form of widely accepted Karin. Karine is also a variant of famous Karina. Karine is German and English equivalent of Carine. Also Karine is English cognate of Cara. Karine is also German and English form of Carine. Karine is also German form of Carina. Karine is also French and Russian form of Karen. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina. Also. Katee is spelling variant of Kate. Kate is derivation of Catherine. Kate is English cognate of Katherine. Also Kate is form of Káti in Swedish language.
Variants of KateeNames that rhyme with Katee
Popularity of Katee
Katee is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1986, it ranked 2723rd when 35 girls were named Katee. Over 637 babies in United States have been named Katee. The first name is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Katee is a familiar name in Kenya. According to our evaluation, over 900 babies have been named Katee globally.
What numbers say about Katee?
You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it.
Go through the following names similar to Katee
- Thaddäus - Origin of Thaddäus is in Greek and Aramaic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Thaddäus is "Praise" is used predominantly in German
- Milène - The Milène is of Greek and Hebrew origin, meaning of Milène is "Sun or Sea"
- Nicola - The prevailing unisex name Nicola is used notably in Italian and Swedish, Nicola means "Female Version of Nicholas or Niko Which Means Victor" is rooted from Old Greek
- Xan - Queer unisex name Xan means "Warrior, Helper and Defender of Mankind and Protect and Man" which originated from Old Greek is used chiefly in English. Xan is a shortened form of Alexander.
- Margo means One with Big Eyes is chiefly used in English and Norwegian is originated from Old Greek is aimed at both genders
Namesakes of Katee
- Katee Sackhoff, American actress
Lists having Katee
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Katherine
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Torture
- Baby Names that mean Blessed