Daai meaning and origin
Daai's meaning is Another Name for Prophet Muhammad used for boys is mostly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Daai
Popularity of Daai
Daai is a common baby name in China. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Daai around the globe.
What numerology tells about Daai?
You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Daai? Other names you would love
- Mutaygab - Specifically used in Arabic, Mutaygab means "Clear or Son of Prophet Muhammad" is used for boys
- Muhanad - Far-out and Modernistic Muhanads origin is Arabic, meaning of Muhanad is "Sword" given to boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Nadeera is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Nadeera means "Rare"
- Hilmiyat - Boy name Hilmiyat means "Mildness or Gentleness" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Latimah notably is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Latimah is "Scent"
Namesakes of Daai
We could not find any notable namesake.