AbdulRaafi meaning and origin
AbdulRaafi particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulRaafi is "One who Elevates, Servant of the One who Raises, Intellect or Esteem" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with AbdulRaafi
Popularity of AbdulRaafi
AbdulRaafi is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of AbdulRaafi
You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Focus on what makes your heart happy. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Go through the following names similar to AbdulRaafi
- IrtizaHusain - Used in Arabic, IrtizaHusain means "Approval of Husayn" is used as a boy name
- Thaabita majorly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Thaabita is "Firm"
- Fadl-Ullah - Meaning of Fadl-Ullah is Excellence of God is used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Husaina - Predominantly used in Arabic new-fangled and isolated, Husaina means "Diminutive of Husn or Diminutive of Beauty" is a girl name
- Khuzama - Mostly used in Arabic, Khuzama means "Lavender" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of AbdulRaafi
We could not find any notable namesake.