Dallan name meaning
What does Dallan mean?
Used majorly in English creative and adventurous, Dallan has origin in Old English is used typically as a unisex name. Dallan is form of renowned Dallin. Dallin is variant of imperishable and popular Dale. Dallin means Blind and Valley is particulary used in English and English has origin in English and Old English.
How do I pronounce Dallan?
Two syllabled Dallan is most commonly pronounced as d(al)-lan.
Variants of Dallan
Dallin, Dale, Daelin, Dael, Dalla, Daly, Daelen
How popular is the name Dallan?
Dallan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1938 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1998, it ranked 2598th when 34 boys were named Dallan. Over 682 people have been named Dallan in United States. Dallan is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Dallan is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1999. Also, Dallan is a familiar name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 700 people have been bestowed Dallan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Dallan
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
Parents who liked Dallan, loved these names
- Oak - Odd boy name Oak is used predominantly in English which originated from English, meaning of Oak is "From the Oak Tree Meadow or Place Name"
- Lamby - Germanic name Lamby means "Brilliant and Shiny" and a baby boy name is principally used in English. Lamby is short of Lambert.
- Healy - Used mostly in English unexpected, Healy means "From the Slope Land" is a unisex name
- Eidra - Eidra's meaning is Powerful or Wealthy is dominantly used in English is used for girls
- Kailee - Widespread unisex name Kailee is used specifically in English, meaning of Kailee is "Pure, Descendant of Caollaidhe or Keeper of the Keys" has origin in Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew
Sibling Names for Dallan
Dallan is a unique and beautiful name that can be perfect for your little one. If you are looking for sibling names that will match well with Dallan, we have compiled a list of some of the best options for you to choose from. Check out our top picks below!
Sister for Dallan
Brother to Dallan
Famous people named Dallan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dallan
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Dal
- Boy names that ends with -lan
- Baby Names that mean Proud
- Baby Names that mean Blind
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Valley