Braydon name meaning
On This Page
What does Braydon mean?
Famous unisex name Braydon is originated from Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Braydon is "Broad Hillside or Descendant of Bradan" is used primarily in English. Braydon is variant form of pleasing Braden.
Braden's meaning is Descendant of Bradan and From the Broad Valley is used predominantly in English and Irish has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
How do I pronounce Braydon?
b-ray-don is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Braydon.
Variants of BraydonNames that rhyme with Braydon
How popular is the name Braydon?
Braydon was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1977 around 13246 babies have been given the first name. At the peak of its usage in 2009, it ranked 310th when 1031 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However after 43 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names 10 times Braydon is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names.
In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 518 on boy names chart when 66 babies were named Braydon. There are over 645 babies that have been given the name Braydon in England and Wales.
Also, Braydon is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Braydon as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Braydon
You have no enemies. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Do you like Braydon? Other names you would love
- Ruy - Meaning of Ruy is Fame, Powerful or Power is used mainly in Spanish used for baby boys is originated from Old High German and Celtic
- Beollán came from Celtic is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Beollán is "Little Fire"
- Tudeg - Tudeg means "People" is originated from Celtic language
- Glenda - Glenda's meaning is Valley or Pure has origin in Welsh and Celtic principally used in German and Welsh is bestowed upon both genders
- Yvon - Odd unisex name Yvon is used prevalently in English, Swedish and Finnish. It is rooted from Germanic and Celtic, meaning of Yvon is "Shrub or Yew"
Middle names for Braydon
Here are some appealing and familiar middle names we think go great with Braydon, we've got you covered with these appealing and familiar middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Braydon.
Sibling Names for Braydon
If you're considering the name Braydon for your little one, why not go for a sibling set that complements it perfectly? Here are some suggestions for names that pair well with Braydon, from classic picks to modern monikers.
Sister for Braydon
For a brother
Famous people named Braydon
- Braydon Coburn, Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman currently playing for the Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League
- Braydon Denney in The Better Angels as Actor
Lists having Braydon
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Bra
- Boy names that ends with -don
- Baby Names that mean Broad
- Baby Names that mean Descendant