Daly name meaning
On This Page
What does Daly mean?
Meaning of Daly is Small Valley has its origin in Celtic and English which is used in English is a gender-neutral name . Daly is variant form of acclaimed and perpetual Dale.
Unfamiliar Dale came from English language, meaning of Dale is "Hollow, Valley and Dale" is commonly used in English, English and Hindi. Daly is variant transcription of Daley. Daley is diminutive of Dale.
Also Daley is spelling variant of DAL;EY. Daley means Lives in the Valley, Assembly and Gathering has its origin in English, Old Norse and Celtic.
Is Daly a pleasant name for a baby?
Daly is a unique and distinctive name choice for parents who want to give their baby boy an Irish-inspired moniker. It has a charming and friendly sound, which makes it easy to pronounce and remember.
Daly is not a common name, so it's perfect for parents who want something less ordinary for their child. With a meaning of "assembly," Daly could reference the idea of bringing people together or being part of a community, making it an appropriate choice for families who value social connections and inclusivity.
The name Daly offers both simplicity and complexity, making it an excellent choice for modern parents seeking something fresh yet traditional.
How do I pronounce Daly?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Daly is d(a)-ly.
Variants of DalyNames that rhyme with Daly
How popular is the name Daly?
Daly is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 304 babies in United States have been named Daly.
During its 23 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 3000 girl names. Daly is a common name in Syria, Tunisia, DR Congo, Lebanon, Senegal, Mali and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India, Ivory Coast, Colombia, Iraq, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru, Bolivia, Mauritania, Venezuela, Morocco, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Chile, Philippines and Brazil.
At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Daly
You like the natural flow of things. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You always act like everything's just great. You love life and life loves you. If you want to keep someone by your side for longer, learn how to express emotions. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Other names similar to Daly
- Gilli - Boy name Gilli means "Happiness" and is predominantly used in Danish and English is rooted from Irish, Gaelic and Celtic languages
- Conor - Prominent Old Irish and Celtic Conor is used mostly in English and Irish is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Conor is "Dog Lover"
- Madeck - Of Celtic origin, Madeck means "Good"
- Brodie - Origin of Famed Brodie is in English, Old Irish and Celtic is commonly used in Irish and English, meaning of Brodie is "Ditch" is used for both boys and girls
- Colina - Colina's meaning is Victory of the People or Girl is a girl name which came from Old Greek and Celtic is used notably in English
Middle names for Daly
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Daly, we've got you covered with these familiar and fresh middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Daly.
Sibling Names for Daly
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to go with your baby named Daly? Look no further! We've put together a list of 10 names that complement Daly beautifully. From classic to modern, there's something here for everyone. Let's take a look!
Names for Daly's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Daly
- Dalyn Chew in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi as Actress
Lists having Daly
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Dal
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Valley