Dangela name meaning
What does Dangela mean?
Meaning of Dangela is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Dangela?
d(a)-nge-la is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Dangela. dan-gela is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
View middle names that goes with Dangela like Maelynn, Nylah, Lavender, Analia,Names that rhyme with Dangela
How popular is the name Dangela?
Dangela is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1967 but could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 366 babies that have been given the name Dangela in United States. Also, Dangela is a familiar name in Brazil. As per our research, over 600 people has been named Dangela globally.
What numbers say about Dangela?
You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Do you like Dangela? You would love these names
- Arita - Atypical Arita is used notably in Danish and Norwegian is a girl name has its roots in Old Greek, Arita means "Virtue and Best". Arita is a derivation of Aretha.
- Ione - Used commonly in English eternal and widely accepted, Ione means "Beach Strand, Amethyst or Island" is of Old Norse and Old Greek origin is used for baby girls
- Tryphene - The Tryphene means "Pride or Opulence" came from Greek
- Jano is used largely in Czech, Hungarian and Tamil is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin, Jano means "God is Merciful" is a baby boy name
- Aristide - Odd boy name Aristide is notably used in French and is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek, meaning of Aristide is "The Best, The Best Form or Best or Son"
Sibling Names for Dangela
If you're looking for the perfect names to pair with Dangela for your soon-to-be-born twins or siblings, you've come to the right place. Here are some wonderful and unique options that would complement Dangela beautifully.
For a sister
Names for Dangela's brother
Famous people named Dangela
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dangela
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Dan
- Girl names that ends with -ela