Caitlen name meaning
On This Page
What does Caitlen mean?
Queer girl name Caitlen is used dominantly in English has origin in Old Greek. Caitlen is variant form of pleasing and virtuous Caitlin. Caitlin is a variant of popular Karine. Caitlin is derivation of Catherine.
Caitlin is Irish equivalent of Katharina. Also Caitlin is Gaelic and English equivalent of Catheline, an Old French Form of Katharina. Queer Caitlin is originated from Old Greek language, Caitlin means "Girls and The Pure".
How do I pronounce Caitlen?
Two syllabled Caitlen is pronounced as ca(it)-len.
Variants of Caitlen
Caytlen, Caitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Karine, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Cate, Catheryn, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caelynn, Katleyn, Kaetlin, Katalin, Kate, Katie
Middle Names for Caitlen
Alah, Enas, Daenerys, Gaal, view more middle names that goes with CaitlenNames that rhyme with Caitlen
How popular is the name Caitlen?
Caitlen is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1985 and was last seen in 2009, during its 25 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 4000 names.
In 1998, it ranked 3495th when 34 girls were named Caitlen. Over 383 people have been named Caitlen in United States. Caitlen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1389th.
There are over 111 babies that have been given the name Caitlen in England and Wales.
According to our findings, at least 400 people have been bestowed Caitlen around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Caitlen
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. You would do anything for the people you love. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Caitlen? Other names you would love
- Lennie - Origin of Loved and Perpetual Lennie is in Old High German and Greek bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Lennie is "Brave or Brave as a Lion" is primarily used in English
- Solaris - Meaning of Solaris is Of the Sun is used as a gender-neutral name is rooted from Old Greek
- Elenie - Unconventional girl name Elenie means "The Torch" which is predominantly used in Greek has origin in Old Provençal and Old Greek
- Marynelle - Meaning of Marynelle is Sun Burst has its origin in Greek
- Arkelaios - Boy name Arkelaios has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Arkelaios is "The Peoples Ruler". Arkelaios is resulted from Archelaus.
Sibling Names for Caitlen
Choosing the perfect name for your baby is a big decision. If you have chosen the beautiful name "Caitlen" for your little one, and are looking for sibling names that complement it, look no further! Here is a list of some great names that go well with Caitlen.
Sister to Caitlen
Brother for Caitlen
Famous people named Caitlen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Caitlen
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -len
- Baby Names that mean Pure