Darlyne name meaning
On This Page
What does Darlyne mean?
Well-Known girl name Darlyne is rooted from English is used in English. Darlyne is a variant form of illustrous and evergreen Darlene. Well-Known Darlene's origin is English is used in English, meaning of Darlene is "Dear, Beloved and Presumably Inspired By the English Word "Darling"".
How do I pronounce Darlyne?
Three syllabled Darlyne is pronounced as d(a)-rly-ne. dar-lyne is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Darlyne
Middle Names for Darlyne
Hae, Natacha, Leonie, Ilene, view more middle names that goes with DarlyneNames that rhyme with Darlyne
How popular is the name Darlyne?
Darlyne is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1935, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 974 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Darlyne.
There are over 1409 babies that have been given the name Darlyne in United States. Darlyne is a common name in Haiti while somewhat familiar name in Philippines and Canada. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Darlyne as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Darlyne?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You lack self-discipline. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are a child of change. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People admire your spirit.
You would love these names similar to Darlyne
- Morrey - Originated from Latin, Anomalous Morrey is used in English, Morrey means "Moorish or Dark-skinned" is used as a baby boy name
- Zetta - Darling and All time favorite girl name Zetta means "Rose or Olive" which is especially used in English is of Portuguese origin
- Harmon - The popular and venerable unisex name Harmon is of Germanic origin, Harmon means "Noble, Hardy Man or Army Man" is largely used in English
- Treasure - Prevailing unisex name Treasure is particulary used in English, meaning of Treasure is "Precious Possession or Treasure" is of English origin
- Tyron - Used mainly in English frequently used, Tyron is originated from Old Irish and Celtic and is used for both sexes, Tyron means "Land of Eoghan or Sovereign"
Sibling Names for Darlyne
Looking for sibling names for your little one named Darlyne? Here are some options to consider that complement the unique and charming name of Darlyne. These names range in style and origin, so there is something for every family's preference.
Sister for Darlyne
Brother for Darlyne
Famous people named Darlyne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Darlyne
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lyne
- Girl names that starts with Dar
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Beloved