Harmon name meaning
On This Page
What does Harmon mean?
Used chiefly in English unfading and prominent, Harmon means "Man of the Army, Noble, Name of a Place During Biblical Period, Hardy Man or Variant of Herman" and is given to both genders is originated from Germanic.
How do I pronounce Harmon?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Harmon is ha(r)-mon.
Variants of HarmonNames that rhyme with Harmon
How popular is the name Harmon?
In United States, Harmon was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 6486 babies. At its zenith in 1890,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 143 years.
Additionally, the moniker has been in Also, Harmon is a familiar name in Indonesia, India, Philippines and Singapore. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Harmon as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Harmon
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You can be whatever you want. You just have to want it bad enough. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have a quick mind. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition.
Looking for names similar to Harmon? Please go through the following names
- Odis means Wealthy and Son of Ote has its origin in Germanic used for both boys and girls is used predominantly in English. Odis is derived from Otis. . Desirable name Odis managed to bag 484th position on list of baby boy names in 1933 in United States
- Kash - Meaning of Kash is Case used for both genders used largely in English is originated from Sanskrit and Old French
- Sim - Meaning of Sim is Which is Exalted is used in English, Scottish and German used as a baby boy name came from Hebrew and African-Swahili
- Lyda - Used especially in English long standing and customary, Lyda is originated from Old Greek and African-Swahili, Lyda means "He Who Wins" is a unisex name. Lyda is derived from Leda.
- Elvin - Majorly used in Finnish, Danish and English unfading and predominant, Elvin means "Elf or Noble Friend" that came from German and Old English is used as a gender-neutral name
Middle names for Harmon
Here are some well-liked and cutesy middle names we think go great with Harmon, we've got you covered with these well-liked and cutesy middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Harmon.
Sibling Names for Harmon
Looking for the perfect name to pair with your little one named Harmon? Look no further than our list of sibling names that complement this unique and beautiful name. From classic choices to more modern options, we've got you covered. Check out our top picks below.
Sister to Harmon
Names for Harmon's brother
Famous people named Harmon
- Harmon Percy Marble, mayor
- Harmon Killebrew, Harmon Clayton Killebrew, Jr
- Harmon Rabb, Captain Harmon Rabb Jr
- Harmon White Caldwell, was President of the University of Georgia
- Harmon Drew Jr., Richard Harmon Drew Jr
- Harmon S. Conger, U.S. Representative from New York
- Harmony Rose Bremner in A Real Girl as Actress
- Harmony Jupiter in All Dressed Up as Actress
- Harmony Grant in Goddess as Actress
- Harmon Thomas is renowned for his acting in TV series Cuff Me If You Can
- In 1923 drama movie, Vengeance of the Deep, Harmon MacGregor portrayed Frederico.
Lists having Harmon
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Hardy