Charmayne meaning and origin
Especially used in English creative and adventurous, Charmayne is originated from English is a baby girl name. Charmayne is version of outstanding Charmaine. Charmaine is form of renowned, biblical and imperishable Carmen. Charmaine is resulted from Carol. Also Charmaine is resultant of Charmian. Charmaine's meaning is Bright Red, Bountiful Orchard and Sing is originated from Old Greek, Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Charmayne
View middle names that goes with Charmayne like Rada, Xee, Sore,Names that rhyme with Charmayne
Popularity of Charmayne
Charmayne is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1928 and was last seen in 2009, during its 77 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1952, it ranked 1470th when 56 girl were named Charmayne. Over 1416 people have been named Charmayne in United States. Also, Charmayne is a familiar name in Canada, South Africa, Philippines and England. According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Charmayne around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Charmayne
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are always open to experience something new.
Looking for names similar to Charmayne? Please go through the following names
- Mertis - Curious unisex name Mertis is used principally in English, Mertis means "The Myrtle is a Dark Green Shrub with Pink or White Blossoms or Botanical Name" has its origin in English
- Missouri - Outstanding and Venerable girl name Missouri came from American-Algonquian-Wakashan and Native mostly used in English language, meaning of Missouri is "From the Town of Canoes"
- Ridlea means From the Red Meadow has origin in Old English, a baby boy name is majorly used in English
- Garyth - Garyth's meaning is Spear Brave or Gentle is used in English used as a baby boy name came from Welsh and Irish
- Whitcombe - Boy name Whitcombe is originated from English, used in English language, Whitcombe means "Wide Valley or From the White Valley"
Namesakes of Charmayne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Charmayne
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Girl names that ends with -yne
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace