Deodor meaning and origin
Deodor is Norwegian form of Teodor.
Variants of DeodorNames that rhyme with Deodor
Popularity of Deodor
Deodor is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 30 people has been named Deodor globally.
What numerology tells about Deodor?
You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. Love is most important in your life. You are a good friend. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life.
If you like Deodor, you would love these names
- Øthger - Used in Old Danish and Danish, Øthger is aimed at baby boys. Øthger is form of Auðgæirr in Danish language
- Vábo is form of Vappu in Sami language
- Torborg is Swedish equivalent of Þorbjǫrg
- Sakkeus - Boy name Sakkeus is substantially used in Finnish and Norwegian languages. Sakkeus is Nordic cognate of Zakæus
- Ingiara mainly is used in Danish and Old Danish is a girl name. Ingiara is form of Ingiwara in Danish language
Namesakes of Deodor
We could not find any notable namesake.