Theodorus name meaning
On This Page
What does Theodorus mean?
Theodorus particulary is used in Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish is a boy name has origin in Old Greek. Theodorus is a version of venerable and biblical Theodore. Theodore is equivalent of Theodorus in English and French languages.
Theodore's meaning is Divine Gift and Gift of God has origin in Old Greek. Theodorus is equivalent of The Greek Name Θεοδωρος Meaning Gift of God in Latin language. Also Theodorus is Latin equivalent of Tord.
How do I pronounce Theodorus?
the(o)-do-rus is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Theodorus.
Variants of Theodorus
How popular is the name Theodorus?
Theodorus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Theodorus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Theodorus?
Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Job and life success are your priorities. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working.
Do you like Theodorus? You would love these names
- Alèna - The Alèna means "Burst of the Sun" has origin in Greek
- Alixia - New-fangled and Rarefied Alixias origin is Germanic, Hebrew and German, meaning of Alixia is "Noble or Fighting" is a girl name
- Yalonda - Offbeat Yalondas origin is Old Greek is a girl name, meaning of Yalonda is "Violets Bloom, Violet and The Word Viola Which Means Violet" is used notably in English. Yalonda is resulted from Yolanda.
- Chorche - The boy name Chorche came from Old Greek, Chorche means "Farmer, Earthworker and Worker of the Earth" is notably used in Aragonese. Chorche is a derivative of George.
- Cosmo - Cosmo's meaning is Beauty, Kosmos or Order is a boy name predominantly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish has origin in Old Greek
Famous people named Theodorus
- Theodorus Moretus, Flemish Jesuit priest
- Theodorus Janssonius van Almeloveen, Dutch physician
- Theodorus Lector, lector, or reader
- Theodorus van Kooten, Dutch poet, professor and politician
- Theodorus Gaza, A portrait of Theodore Gaza
- Theodorus Bailey, United States Navy officer during the American Civil War
- Theodorus Bailey, American lawyer and politician
- Theodorus Jacobus Frelinghuysen, German-American Dutch Reformed minister
- Theodorus B. M. Mason, founder and first head of the United States Office of Naval Intelligence
- Theodorus Dekker, Dutch mathematician
Lists having Theodorus
- Boy names beginning with T
- Greek Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Thunder
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Thor