Theodoros name meaning
On This Page
What does Theodoros mean?
The unfamiliar boy name Theodoros is used in Greek is rooted from Old Greek language. Theodoros is variant of well-known and ceaseless Theodore. Theodore is English and French cognate of Theodorus. Originated from Old Greek, Unfamiliar Theodore, Theodore means "God's Gift, Divine Gift and Gift of God".
How do I pronounce Theodoros?
Three syllabled Theodoros is pronounced as the(o)-do-ros.
Variants of TheodorosNames that rhyme with Theodoros
How popular is the name Theodoros?
Theodoros is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1967 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 398 babies in United States have been named Theodoros.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2012 when it ranked 1507th. Over 119 people have been named Theodoros in England and Wales. But Theodoros is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name.
At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Theodoros in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Theodoros?
You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry. You love books and movies with a powerful message. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
Do you like Theodoros? Read these names too
- Fjodor came from Old Greek is used mainly in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Fjodor is "God's Gift or Gift of God" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Dmitry - Prevalent boy name Dmitry is of Old Greek origin is largely used in Danish and Russian. Dmitry is equivalent of Dimitri in Russian and Nordic languages
- Anicet - Meaning of Anicet is Invincible has its origin in Greek
- Lesya came from Old Norse and Old Greek languages bestowed upon baby girls which is used in Russian, meaning of Lesya is "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Form of Alexander". Lesya is shortened form of Alexandria.
- Etienne - Odd unisex name Etienne is mainly used in French has its origin in Old Greek, Etienne means "The Crowned, Crowning or The Crowned"
Famous people named Theodoros
- Theodoros Velkos, male badminton player from Greece
- Theodoros Diligiannis, Greek statesman
- Theodoros Ziakas, chieftain in Macedonia during the Greek War of Independence
- Theodoros Tzinis, Greek hero of the Greek War of Independence
- Theodoros Zagorakis, Greek politician and former footballer
- Theodoros Kolokotronis, Greek general and the pre-eminent leader of the Greek War of Independence against the Ottoman Empire
- Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general, politician and dictator
- Theodoros Pangalos, Greek politician
- Theodoros Papaloukas, retired Greek professional basketball player
- Theodoros Baev, Greek volleyball player
- Theodoros Stamos, Greek-American painter
- Theodoros Vryzakis, Greek painter
- Theodoros Tripotseris, Greek footballer
- Theodoros Katsiaris, Cypriot midfielder
- Theodoros Angelopoulos in Topio stin omichli as Director
- Actor Theodoros Andriakopoulos, renowned for TV series Methoriakos stathmos
- In 1958 drama, romance film, Mono gia mia nyhta, Theodoros Dimitriou characterized Marinos.
- In 2017 family flick, Re-action, Theodoros Anthopoulos characterized N.
- Theodoros Aronis portrayed the key role of N in 1954 drama, romance movie To stavrodromi tou pepromenou.
Lists having Theodoros
- Boy names beginning with T
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Divine