Fedir name meaning
On This Page
What does Fedir mean?
Originated from Old Greek, Fedir bestowed upon baby boys is mainly used in Ukrainian. Fedir is variant form of noteworthy and biblical Theodore. Theodore is English and French cognate of Theodorus. Originated from Old Greek, Theodore, Theodore means "Divine Gift and God's Gift".
Variants of FedirNames that rhyme with Fedir
How popular is the name Fedir?
Fedir is an uncommon name probably limited to Estonia. According to our evaluation, at least 300 people have been bestowed Fedir around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Fedir
Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. The soul is more important to you than your body. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. You do things for people even if it makes you feel miserable. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level.
Parents who liked Fedir, loved these names
- Hermione - Used notably in Danish, Finnish and German persistent and anomalous, Hermione is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Old Greek, Hermione means "Messenger, Dedicated to Hermes or Hermes"
- Damin - Curious boy name Damin is majorly used in Oriya and Sanskrit. It is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Damin is "Self Controlled, Self-Controlled or Conquering"
- Adonia - Mainly used in Greek and Italian unexpected, Adonia has its origin in Hebrew and Phoenician and is aimed at girls, meaning of Adonia is "The Word Adon Which is of the Meaning Lord Ruler or Lord"
- Jere - Customary and Ceaseless Jere is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Jere means "Yahwe Uplifts" aimed at both genders is used commonly in Swedish, Finnish and English
- Jayceon - Of Old Greek origin, Well-Liked and Modernistic Jayceon means "Heal" used as a gender insensitive name is used in English
Famous people named Fedir
- Fedir Vovk, Ukrainian anthropologist-archaeologist
- Fedir Zharko, /VI/1914-17/VII/1986), Merited Artist of Ukraine
- Fedir Bohatyrchuk, Russian-Soviet-Ukrainian-Canadian International Master of chess
- Fedir Shchus, commander
Lists having Fedir
- Boy names beginning with F
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Divine