Devante meaning and origin
Famous unisex name Devante is rooted from Celtic and Spanish is used in English language. Devante is variant form of predominant Devon. Devon is variant form of illustrous Davon. Also Devon is variant form of lofty and celestial Devin. Devon is equivalent of Devin in English language. Famous Devon came from English and Celtic, meaning of Devon is "English and American Place Name and Bard".
Variants of Devante
View middle names that goes with Devante like Carmen, Laurie, Zaiden, Linden, Kyrie, Toney,Names that rhyme with Devante
Popularity of Devante
a popular name in United States having over 7949 recievers in 37 years of usage. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1992, the moniker grabbed the 199th spot and 1565 baby boys were given the name. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times Devante is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 573 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Devante. There are over 252 babies that have been given the name Devante in England and Wales.
As per our findings, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Devante around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Devante
You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Looking for a name like Devante? Please go through the following names
- Jildas - Jildas means "Hair" came from Celtic
- Govin - Used prevalently in Tamil, Govin has origin in Celtic, Govin means "Sparrow" is used as a baby boy name
- Aline - Admired and Evergreen unisex name Aline is mainly used in Scottish, Armenian and Danish has its origin in Old Provençal, Slavonic and Germanic, Aline means "Honorable, Light or Nobility"
- Kiell - Girl name Kiell is originated from Hawaiian and Celtic, Kiell means "Gardenia". Kiell is a derivation of Kiele.
- Kylene - Preeminent Kylene largely is used in English, meaning of Kylene is "Boomerang" aimed at girls is of Australian and Celtic origin
Namesakes of Devante
We could not find any notable namesake.