Aline meaning and origin
Primarily used in Russian, Scottish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, English, French, Armenian, Irish and Danish durable and illustrous, Aline is originated from Slavonic, Old French, Old Provençal, Old High German, Germanic and Celtic is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Aline is "Noble, Nobility, Light, Lovely, Variant of Helen or Honorable". Aline is variant form of persistent and illustrous Alina. Alina is form of everlasting and prominent Aline. Alina is derivative of Adèle. Alina is shortened form of Adeline. Also Alina is diminutive of Adelina. Alina is also shortened form of Adeline. Alina is equivalent of Helena in Scandinavian and Czech languages. Also Alina is Scandinavian and Czech equivalent of Helene. Meaning of Alina is Bearer of the Light, Silk of Heaven and Shining is rooted from Slavonic, Celtic and Arabic. Aline is version of everlasting and desirable Eleanor. Eleanor is a derivative of Helen. Eleanor is English form of Eleonora. Eleanor's meaning is Foreign and Bright One Shining One is rooted from Old Provençal and Old Greek. Aline is derived from Adèle. Adèle is French equivalent of Adela. Adèle means Noble and Honorable has its origin in Old High German. Aline is short form of Adele. Adele is version of long standing and predominant Adela. Adele is a diminutive of Adelheid. Adele is form of Adela in German language. Acclaimed and Enduring Adele came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Adele is "Honorable and Noble".. The name is celebrated on 20th of October.
Variants of Aline
View middle names that goes with Aline like Virginia, Inna, JoAnn, Inse, Dalia, Elyse,Names that rhyme with Aline
Popularity of Aline
a popular name in France having over 90071 recievers in 119 years of usage. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1980, 2219 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 39th position. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 5 times Aline used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 14409 babies have been given the name in 140 years. At the peak of its usage in 1909,. But after 140 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Additionally, the moniker has been in Also, Aline was a common name in Switzerland. Over 2641 babies have been named Aline since 1998. When at its peak in 2001,. After 21 years, the name has past its prime. Also, Aline is a common name in Belgium given to over 2393 babies in 24 years. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2000, it ranked 65th when 148 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Aline is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2893 (2011) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Aline is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Aline is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Burundi. Also the baby name is popular in Rwanda, DR Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Chad, Madagascar, Cameroon, Canada, Haiti and Benin. As per our evaluation, over 880000 babies have been bestowed Aline around the globe.
Aline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aline?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in.
Other names similar to Aline, for soon-to-be-parents
- Tramaene has its origin in Celtic, Tramaene means "From the Stone House, From the Big Town and From the House By the Rock" is used for boys. Tramaene is derivative of Tremain.
- Amaëlle - Amaëlles origin is Celtic, meaning of Amaëlle is "Prince or Lord"
- Judicael - The Judicael means "Lord or Generous" is originated from Celtic language
- Janah - Unwonted Janah came from Celtic and Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Janah is "White and Smooth, Well Born and Yahweh is Gracious". Janah is resulted from Jenna.
- Gordy - The curious boy name Gordy is especially used in English, Gordy means "From the Cornered Hill or Form of Gordon" is originated from Celtic
Namesakes of Aline
- Aline Murray Kilmer, American poet, children's book author
- Aline Khalaf, Lebanese singer
- Aline Sitoe Diatta, Senegalese heroine of the opposition to the French colonial empire a strong young female symbol of resistance and liberty
- Aline Chrétien, wife of Canada's twentieth Prime Minister
- Aline Kominsky-Crumb, American underground comics artist
- Aline Lahoud, Lebanese singer
- Aline Barnsdall, American oil heiress
- Aline Bernstein, American set designer and costume designer
- Aline Caroline de Rothschild, French socialite and daughter of Cécile Anspach and Baron Gustave de Rothschild of the prominent Rothschild family
- Aline Nakashima, Brazilian model discovered at a modeling competition at the age of 17
- Aline Brosh McKenna, French-born American screenwriter and producer
- Aline Towne, American film and television actress
- Aline Pellegrino, Brazilian former footballer
- Aline Rodrigues in Episode #1.15 as
- Aline Sokar in Der Untergang as Actress
- Aline Palmstierna in En fyrkantig himmel as Actress
- Aline Mess in La nuit de Varennes as Actress
- Aline Carola, from 1942 crime, drama flick Huit hommes dans un château, who portrayed the Hélène de Chanceau.
- Aline Cornelissen, from 1999 drama movie The Crossing, who characterized the Little girl.
- In 1984, Aline Davidoff characterized the role of Claudia Helena and María Linares in drama and mystery film El otro.
- In 1931 action and adventure movie, Pueblo Terror, Aline Goodwin played Martha Morgan.
- Aline Küppenheim, from 2012 comedy, drama movie Joven y Alocada, who portrayed Teresa.
- In 1932 comedy and drama movie, One Way Passage, Aline MacMahon portrayed Betty.
- In 2004, Aline Staskowiak characterized the role of Rebekka in flick Oegeln.
Lists having Aline
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Armenian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -line
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Popular Girl Names in France (1991)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2013)
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable