Brigita meaning and origin
Queer girl name Brigita is used primarily in Finnish, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Slavic, Swedish and Latvian is originated from Celtic. Brigita is variant of widespread, durable and pious Bridget. Bridget is variation of pleasing Brigitte. Bridget is English equivalent of Brigitte. Also Bridget is equivalent of Brighid in English language. Origin of Queer Bridget is in Celtic language, meaning of Bridget is "Strong Willed, The High One and Strength".
Variants of BrigitaNames that rhyme with Brigita
Popularity of Brigita
Brigita is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Brigita is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. Brigita is a common name in Slovenia, Latvia, Indonesia, Tanzania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Croatia and Lithuania while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea, Romania, DR Congo, Serbia, Germany, Zimbabwe, England, Bulgaria and India. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Brigita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Brigita
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Don't live to work. Work to live. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have.
Looking for names similar to Brigita? Please go through the following names
- Ivain - Originated from Celtic, Ivain means "Yew or Shrub"
- Argyle - Argyle's meaning is Place of the Gaels is originated from Celtic given to both genders is used especially in English
- Ailean - Unexpected Ailean is used mostly in English and Gaelic has its origin in Celtic is a gender-neutral name, Ailean means "Handsome or Rock"
- Anitha - The uncommon girl name Anitha came from Hebrew, Arabic and Old English prevalently used in Hindi and Norwegian languages, Anitha means "Grace, Favour or Who Takes Pleasure In New Joys"
- Ewing - Substantially used in English eternal and eminent, Ewing means "Lawyer or Law's Friend" which came from Celtic and English is used for boys
Namesakes of Brigita
- Brigita Bukovec, retired Slovenian hurdler
- Brigita Langerholc, Slovenian middle distance runner
- In 1977 drama film, Keby som mal dievca, Brigita Hausnerová portrayed N.
- In 2004 drama, history flick, Vienui vieni, Brigita Bublyte played Nijole.
Lists having Brigita
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Latvian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bri
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Sublime