Dimos meaning and origin
Boy name Dimos is originated from Old Greek is used primarily in Greek. Dimos is form of lofty Demetrius. Demetrius is Latin form of Demetrios. Origin of Demetrius is in Old Greek, meaning of Demetrius is "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter".
Variants of DimosNames that rhyme with Dimos
Popularity of Dimos
Dimos is a common baby name in Greece while it is somewhat familiar in Russia, India, Belarus and Germany. According to our findings, over 5000 babies have been named Dimos globally.
What numbers say about Dimos?
You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Looking for a name like Dimos? Please go through the following names
- Corine - Customary and Evergreen unisex name Corine has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Corine means "Greek Poetess" is used predominantly in English and French
- Margarett - Margarett's meaning is Pearl is used notably in English that came from Old Greek is bestowed upon girls
- Elinor - Eminent and Conifer Elinors origin is Greek and Old Provençal, meaning of Elinor is "Foreign, Variant of Helen or Light" used majorly in Swedish, Finnish and English is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Dimas - Queer boy name Dimas means "Loyal Comrade" has origin in Old Greek
- Pétronille - The Pétronille is originated from Greek, meaning of Pétronille is "Rock or Rock"
Namesakes of Dimos
- Dimos Dikoudis, retired Greek professional basketball player