Eb meaning and origin
Eb is a form of customary and venerable Eben. Eben is Welsh and English form of Ebenezer. Used principally in English isolated, Eb used for boys has its origin in Hebrew and Germanic. Eb is short of Ebenezer. Ebenezer is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name אֶבֶן הָעָזֶר Meaning Stone of Help. Ebenezer means Eben and Ezer has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of EbNames that rhyme with Eb
Popularity of Eb
Eb is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Eb is a familiar name in Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Eb globally.
What numbers say about Eb?
You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. You possess great communication skills. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others.
Do you like Eb? Other names you would love
- Speers - Speers's meaning is Spear-man used for boys that of English origin is especially used in English
- Stanciyf - Used specifically in English, Stanciyf is used as a boy name, Stanciyf means "From the Rocky Diff"
- Leeroy - Meaning of Leeroy is King is used mainly in English has its origin in French is a baby boy name
- Lareina - Offbeat Lareinas origin is Old French is used as a girl name, meaning of Lareina is "Sorrowful or The Queen" is majorly used in English
- Yoseph - Predominantly used in English rarefied, Yoseph means "It will Enlarge, God Would Multiply and God Adds" that of Hebrew origin is used for boys. Yoseph is resultant of Joseph.
Namesakes of Eb
We could not find any notable namesake.