Channah name meaning
On This Page
What does Channah mean?
Used predominantly in Hebrew isolated, Channah used for girls is originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit. Channah is resultant of Channa. Channa is form of neoteric Canna. Meaning of Channa is Renowned and Cane is originated from Sanskrit is principally used in Indian and Sanskrit.
What do we think of Channah as a name for a newborn?
Channah is a unique and beautiful name that is perfect for any little princess. With its Hebrew origin, it carries a deep and spiritual meaning, signifying the favor of God.
Channah has a soft and elegant sound to it that makes it stand out from other traditional names. It's also easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents who want something simple yet meaningful for their baby girl.
Additionally, Channah is not a common name in many countries, giving your daughter a one-of-a-kind identity that sets her apart from others. Overall, Channah is a lovely name that represents grace, charm, and divine blessings.
How do I pronounce Channah?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Channah is KHAN-ah. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first KHAN syllable. The other ways to say the name is ch(an)-nah.
Variants of Channah
Middle Names for Channah
Maybelle, Hortense, Emmaline, Hede, Doriane, view more middle names that goes with ChannahNames that rhyme with Channah
How popular is the name Channah?
Channah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 212 people have been named Channah in United States.
Also, it appeared first time in 2000 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, Channah is a familiar name in Netherlands. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Channah globally.
Channah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Channah?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. You would do anything for the people you love. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Other names similar to Channah, for would be parents
- Isoline - Origin of Isoline is in Hebrew, meaning of Isoline is "God Protects My House"
- Shena - Used largely in Irish, English and Tamil acclaimed, Shena used for girls is of Hebrew origin. Shena is Irish equivalent of Jane. Also Shena is English cognate of Sheena
- Jovonne - Unorthodox Jovonne came from Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Jovonne is "God is Merciful and Youth". Jovonne is resulted from Jovan.
- Jourdain - Unfamiliar Jourdains origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Jourdain is "River of Biblical Regions or The Descending" is predominantly used in French
- Babeta commonly is used in Tamil aimed at girls. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Babeta is "Little Girl"
Sibling Names for Channah
If you're looking for names to pair with the unique and lovely name "Channah," here are some options that would make great siblings! From classic to modern, traditional to unconventional, these names are sure to complement each other and create a perfect balance.
Sister for Channah
Brother to Channah
Famous people named Channah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Channah
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -annah
- Girl names that starts with Chan
- Baby Names that mean Renowned