Hannie meaning and origin
Hannie is English cognate of Anna. Also Hannie is Dutch cognate of Johanna. Also Hannie is Dutch cognate of Jane.
Variants of Hannie
View middle names that goes with Hannie like Murielle, Mellie, Eliyanah, Zida,Names that rhyme with Hannie
Popularity of Hannie
Hannie is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2463 (1911) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. But Hannie is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Hannie as their given name according to our research.
Hannie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Hannie?
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a child of change. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from.
Do you like Hannie? Read these names too
- Isabela - Famed Isabela is originated from Hebrew is principally used in Italian, Portuguese and English, Isabela means "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection" is a girl name . In 2009, famed Isabela was the 491st most popular name on baby girl names chart in United States
- Jacolyn - Uncustomary Jacolyn is used prevalently in English is a baby girl name, Jacolyn means "One who Supplants and Holder of the Heel" has origin in Hebrew. Jacolyn is derivation of Jacqueline.
- Avytal - Boy name Avytal is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Avytal is "Father of Dew". Avytal is a resultant of Avital.
- Raeshelle means Gental, Sheep and Jacob's Wife used for girls is of Hebrew origin is especially used in English. Raeshelle is derivative of Rachel.
- Tamira - Curious girl name Tamira is used largely in Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam and of Hebrew origin, Tamira means "A Spice or Palm Tree, Magic or Date Palm"
Namesakes of Hannie
- Hannie Rouweler, Dutch poet
- Hannie Schaft, Dutch communist resistance fighter during World War II
- Hannie Termeulen, freestyle swimmer from the Netherlands
- Hannie Landman in Billy the Kid Versus Dracula as Actress
Lists having Hannie
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah