Edney meaning and origin
Edney is variant transcription of Etney. Etney is variant of recent and pious Eithne.
Variants of Edney
View middle names that goes with Edney like Kaine, Roey, Vice, Ikee, Gan, Pate,Names that rhyme with Edney
Popularity of Edney
Edney is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Edney is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Edney?
You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You like your freedom and independence. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential.
Other names similar to Edney, for would be parents
- Ken - Origin of Admired Ken is in Old English and Celtic, meaning of Ken is "The Handsome or Sprung from Fire", used in Scottish, Norwegian and Japanese is a gender-neutral name
- Erellig - The Erellig is originated from Celtic, meaning of Erellig is "Out or Point"
- Loane - Loane's meaning is Light or Wealth or Light is rooted from Breton and Celtic used as a baby girl name is used in French and Breton
- Morgann means Sea or Birth aimed at both genders is of Celtic origin
- Joceline - Rare unisex name Joceline came from Celtic and Old French, meaning of Joceline is "Joyous or God is My Salvation" is used in English, French and German
Namesakes of Edney
We could not find any notable namesake.