Elexa meaning and origin
Elexa is version of Elexis. Elexis is form of commonly accepted and ceaseless Alexis.
Variants of ElexaNames that rhyme with Elexa
Popularity of Elexa
Elexa is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2006, it ranked 3015th when 56 girl were named Elexa. Over 597 babies in United States have been named Elexa. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Elexa is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Elexa?
You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Love is most important in your life. When you focus on something, you don't let go until you realize the thing. You are sociable, outgoing and open to new friendships.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Elexa
- Elenie means The Torch is largely used in Greek. Its origin is in Old Greek and Old Provençal is used for baby girls
- Doritha - Unorthodox Doritha is originated from Old Greek is principally used in Swedish and Finnish, Doritha means "Gift and God and Gift of God" is used for girls. Doritha is derived from Dorothy.
- Akilles - Of Old Greek origin, Loved Akilles is majorly used in Finnish and Swedish is aimed at baby boys. Akilles is equivalent of Achilles in Nordic language
- Tikhon - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Old Greek Tikhon is used in Russian, meaning of Tikhon is "Hitting the Mark" is given to boys
- Dionise - Girl name Dionise is used primarily in English, meaning of Dionise is "God of the Vine" is originated from Greek
Namesakes of Elexa
We could not find any notable namesake.