Elleck meaning and origin
Elleck is a variant of popular and ever lasting Alec. Alec is derivative of Alexander. Originated from Old Greek, Alec, Alec means "Helper and Defender of Mankind and Defender of Men".
Variants of Elleck
View middle names that goes with Elleck like Duan, Glor, Obry, Washington, Kacper, Duel,Names that rhyme with Elleck
Popularity of Elleck
Elleck is a familiar baby name in South Africa. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Elleck globally.
What numbers say about Elleck?
You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You are born for so much more than you think. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Love is most important in your life. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
Other names similar to Elleck, for would be parents
- Jasan means The Lord is Salvation, Greek Hero and Healing is originated from Old Greek is typically bestowed upon boys. Jasan is derivative of Jason.
- Peers - Boy name Peers is chiefly used in English, meaning of Peers is "A Rock" is originated from Old Greek
- Nausikaa - Meaning of Nausikaa is Ship came from Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls is notably used in German and Greek
- Larisa - Rare girl name Larisa is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Larisa is "Beautiful or Light-Hearted" is used mainly in German, Bengali and Swedish
- Dafina - Queer girl name Dafina means "Laurel, Treasure or Wealth" and is rooted from Old Greek language is notably used in Albanian, African and Slavic
Namesakes of Elleck
- Elleck Mashingaidze, historian and diplomat from Zimbabwe