Elsebeth meaning and origin
Elsebeth is a spelling variant of Elsebet. Elsebet is a variation of biblical Elisabet.
Variants of ElsebethNames that rhyme with Elsebeth
Popularity of Elsebeth
Elsebeth is a common baby name in Denmark while it is somewhat familiar in Norway and Faroe Islands. According to our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been named Elsebeth globally.
Elsebeth in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Elsebeth
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Your methods of handling relationships are proven.
Do you like Elsebeth? Read these names too
- Wignand - Meaning of Wignand is Struggle or Bold used for boys has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Vighman primarily is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is bestowed upon baby boys. Vighman is Swedish equivalent of Vígmaðr
- Mildthrydh is Old English cognate of Mildþryð
- Styrbiorn - Boy name Styrbiorn is commonly used in Old DanishOld Swedish and Danish. Styrbiorn is Danish and Swedish equivalent of Styrbiǫrn
- Algöter - Boy name Algöter is largely used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Algöter is form of Algautr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Elsebeth
We could not find any notable namesake.