Rosabelle name meaning
On This Page
What does Rosabelle mean?
Dominant and Enduring Italian and Latin Rosabelle is used substantially in English, a girl name, meaning of Rosabelle is "Rose Flower or Flower Name". Rosabelle is version of persistent Rosabel. Rosabel is English and Spanish equivalent of Rosabella.
Used especially in English famed and enduring, Rosabel is originated from Italian, Rosabel means "Beautiful Rose". The name is celebrated on August 23rd.
How do I pronounce Rosabelle?
r(o)-sa-belle is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Rosabelle. rosab(el)-le is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of RosabelleNames that rhyme with Rosabelle
How popular is the name Rosabelle?
Rosabelle is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1885 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1907, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 898 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Rosabelle.
There are over 1163 babies that have been given the name Rosabelle in United States. Rosabelle is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 1798 in 2014.
Over 113 people have been named Rosabelle in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1969 and peaked in 1970 when it ranked 1048th.
Also, Rosabelle is a familiar name in Philippines.
As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Rosabelle around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rosabelle
When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. There are so many new, exciting things to experience. Start looking at obstacles and challenges as new opportunities. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away.
Other names similar to Rosabelle, for would be parents
- Arabel - Uncustomary Arabel specifically is used in Finnish and Danish is a girl name, meaning of Arabel is "Arab" came from Latin
- Roseanne - Roseanne's meaning is Gracious Rose or Combination of Rose or Anne is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Latin is largely used in English
- Emilly - Uncommon girl name Emilly is of Latin origin which is used in English language, meaning of Emilly is "Rivaling or Imitating"
- Lucius - The widespread and perennial boy name Lucius is used substantially in English, German and Finnish. Its origin is in Old Greek and Latin, Lucius means "Bright, Shining, Light, Bringer of Light or Bright"
- Cantien - Latin name Cantien means "Singing"
Famous people named Rosabelle
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rosabelle
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Girl names that starts with Ros
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Flower