Eudora name meaning
What does Eudora mean?
Cherished and Perennial girl name Eudora is particulary used in English, Eudora means "Gift without Limits".
How do I pronounce Eudora?
Three syllabled Eudora is pronounced as e(u)-do-ra.Names that rhyme with Eudora
How popular is the name Eudora?
Eudora is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1891, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 624 on girl names chart when 71 babies were named Eudora. Over 2065 people have been named Eudora in United States. Eudora is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim and also in France. Also, Eudora is a familiar name in Ghana, Colombia, Nigeria, Barbados and South Africa. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Eudora
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Eudora? Other names you would love
- Dawnetta - Used predominantly in English unexpected, Dawnetta is originated from English and a baby girl name, Dawnetta means "The First Appearance of Daylight, Daybreak or Sunrise"
- Audrie - Unorthodox Audrie is originated from English and Celtic is used in English used as a gender insensitive name, Audrie means "High or Royal or Noble Strength"
- Aethelreda - Aethelreda's meaning is A Maiden Born Into Nobility or Noble Maiden is used especially in English which originated from English is a girl name
- Tlaloc - Infrequent boy name Tlaloc means "Of the Earth" that of Aztec origin is commonly used in English
- Chaddie - Primarily used in English, Chaddie is originated from Old English, meaning of Chaddie is "Fierce" is used for boys
Sibling Names for Eudora
If you're considering naming your little one Eudora, you might be wondering what names would sound great as siblings. Whether you're looking for something classic or modern, we've compiled a list of 20 names that complement the unique and intriguing name Eudora. Choose from this list to create the perfect sibling set for your family!
Sister to Eudora
For a brother
Famous people named Eudora
- Eudora Welty, American short story writer and novelist
Lists having Eudora
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ora
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Good