Altea meaning and origin
Used largely in Italian, Albanian and Polish, Altea is of Old Greek and Latin origin is used for girls. Altea is spelling variant of Alta. Alta is variant of predominant Altagracia. Alta means High is especially used in English and Spanish is of Latin origin.
Variants of AlteaNames that rhyme with Altea
Popularity of Altea
Altea is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Altea is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Altea is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, at least 700 people have been bestowed Altea around the globe.
Altea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Altea?
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Other names similar to Altea
- Maurilio - Largely used in Italian far-out, Maurilio means "The One from Mauritania or The Moor" and is bestowed upon baby boys is of Latin origin
- Flicka is used primarily in Swedish and Danish, Flicka means "Young Girl" used for girls is originated from Latin and Old Norse
- Pascoal - Used predominantly in Portuguese, Pascoal is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Pascoal means "Easter or Pass" is typically bestowed upon boys
- Toria - Offbeat Latin Toria is used principally in English is a baby girl name, meaning of Toria is "Winner"
- Karena - Used substantially in Finnish, English and Norwegian atypical, Karena is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Italian and Old Greek, Karena means "Clear, Beloved and Abbreviation of Katherine". Karena is diminutive of Karen.
Namesakes of Altea
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Altea
- Girl names beginning with A
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Albanian Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Excellence
- Baby Names that mean Superior
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Defending
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean Entire