Iliana name meaning
On This Page
What does Iliana mean?
Iliana's meaning is My God is Yahweh, Nobility or Superiority is used in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Old Norse, Danish, English and German given to baby girls came from Arabic, Latin, Old Greek and Hebrew.
Iliana is a feminine of Ilian. Ilian is a masculine of [Iliana. Ilian is Swedish cognate of Aegid. Originated from Arabic, Famed Ilian, Ilian means "Shield-Bearer and Physical and Moral Greatness".
Also Iliana is German and English form of Eliana. Also Iliana is Spanish form of Helen.
What's Iliana like for a baby name?
Iliana is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has Greek origins. It means "ray of light" which may imply that your little one brings joy and positivity into the lives of those around them.
Additionally, the name appears to have a connection to Illium or Troy in ancient Greek mythology, which may give it a sense of strength and resilience. Overall, Iliana is an elegant choice for parents looking for something meaningful and distinctive for their baby girl's name.
How do I pronounce Iliana?
One syllabled Iliana is most commonly pronounced as ill-ee-AH-na. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on third AH syllable. The other ways to say the name is i-lia-na.
Variants of Iliana
Middle Names for Iliana
Darleen, Rula, view more middle names that goes with IlianaNames that rhyme with Iliana
How popular is the name Iliana?
A common name in United States having over 11064 recievers in 63 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 656th spot and 452 baby girls were given the name.
Also, Iliana was a common name in France. Over 2975 babies have been named Iliana since 1928. At its zenith in 2014,. However after 31 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong.
Iliana is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2011, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 282 on girl names chart when 39 babies were named Iliana.
There are over 398 babies that have been given the name Iliana in Belgium. Iliana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2000, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 1416th.
Over 188 people have been named Iliana in England and Wales. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 700 girl names.
But Iliana is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Cuba and Venezuela.
At least, 90000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Iliana in Nordic countries
Here's what numbers has to say about Iliana
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone.
Parents who liked Iliana, loved these names
- Elvia means Good Elf or Helvius is primarily used in Italian and Swedish is originated from German and Gothic is a gender-neutral name
- Benedict - Persistent and Prominent Benedict is used chiefly in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish usually used for boys is originated from Latin and English, Benedict means "The Blessed, Happy or Blessed"
- Camillus - Substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish unheard-of, Camillus has origin in Etruscan and Latin, meaning of Camillus is "Attendant At Religious Services or Honorable Born" is used as a baby boy name
- Imagina - Origin of Imagina is in Latin is bestowed upon baby girls. Imagina is equivalent of Latin Imago = Image, Imitation, Likeness, Statue, Representation in German language
- Milica - Used predominantly in Slavic unheard-of, Milica is originated from Slavonic, Slavic and Latin, Milica means "The Word Mil Meaning Favor Grace" is a girl name
Sibling Names for Iliana
"Iliana" is a beautiful and unique name for your little one. If you're looking for sibling names that complement "Iliana", we've got you covered! Here's a list of 10 names for both boys and girls that go perfectly with "Iliana".
Names for Iliana's sister
Brother to Iliana
Famous people named Iliana
- Iliana Fox, Mexican actress and voice actress
- Iliana Raeva, Bulgarian gymnast
- Iliana Fischer in Blind Passion as Actress
- Actor Iliana Calabró, notable for TV series Dinamitados
- In 1977, Iliana Ross played the role of Adela 'La Coquito' in comedy, music film La Coquito.
Lists having Iliana
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with I
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Nobility