Evelyne name meaning
On This Page
What does Evelyne mean?
Illustrous and Conifer Evelyne's origin is Old French and Hebrew, meaning of Evelyne is "Hazelnut, Evelyn, Life, Desired, Bird or Alive" primarily used in English is bestowed upon baby girls. Evelyne is a variation of venerable and admired Eve.
Eve is version of prevalent and enduring Eva. Eve is an abridged form of Evelyn. Eve is form of Evert in Swedish language. Originated from Hebrew, English and Old French, Popular and Evergreen Eve, Eve means "To Breath, To Live and Alive".
Evelyne is variant spelling of Evelyn. Evelyn is a variant of evergreen, biblical and well-known Eve. Evelyn is equivalent of Ava in English language. Also Evelyn is English cognate of Eva.
Evelyn is also form of Eve in English language. Evelyn is also form of Evelina in English language. Eminent and Perennial Evelyn's origin is Hebrew and Old French, meaning of Evelyn is "Little Bird and Life".
It is celebrated on September 6th.
How do I pronounce Evelyne?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Evelyne as e-vely-ne. ev(e)-lyne or eh-vuh-lin are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Evelyne
Middle Names for Evelyne
Unda, Nele, view more middle names that goes with EvelyneNames that rhyme with Evelyne
How popular is the name Evelyne?
Evelyne is a very popular name in France given to over 128015 babies in 115 years. At present the name is rising, in 1953, 7749 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 10th position.
Additionally, the name has been in the top 10 baby names 1 times Evelyne is common in United States where over 3925 new-borns have been given the name since 1888. At present the name is rising, in 1919, the moniker grabbed the 566th spot and 153 baby girls were given the name.
In England and Wales, Evelyne is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1083rd when 32 girls were named Evelyne.
Over 156 people have been named Evelyne in England and Wales. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 253 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Evelyne.
There are over 382 babies that have been given the name Evelyne in Belgium.
But Evelyne is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Central African Republic, Uganda, Rwanda, Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya, Switzerland, Madagascar, Chad, Haiti, Ethiopia, DR Congo and Germany.
At least, 310000 people globally have carried Evelyne as their given name according to our estimate.
Evelyne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Evelyne
You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You are deeply related to the 5 senses.
Do you like Evelyne? You would love these names
- Tephanie - Tephanie's meaning is Appearance of God, Manifestation of God and God and Luminous used for baby girls which originated from Old Greek is primarily used in English. Tephanie is resulted from Tiffany.
- Leoma - Leoma's meaning is Like a Lion, Brilliant or Lion is used particulary in English and a girl name is of Latin origin
- Stamford - Stamfords origin is Old English, meaning of Stamford is "From the Stony Ford" and is given to boys is substantially used in English
- Bernetta - Especially used in English imperishable and pleasing, Bernetta is originated from Old Greek and Germanic is a baby girl name. Bernetta is English equivalent of Berenice. Also Bernetta is equivalent of Bernadette in English language
- Darline - The prevailing girl name Darline is principally used in English, Darline means "Dear, Tenderly Loved or Darling" has its origin in English
Sibling Names for Evelyne
Looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with Evelyne? Look no further! Here are some great name suggestions that complement Evelyne's beauty and uniqueness, while still maintaining their own individuality. Whether you prefer classic or modern names, there's something on this list for everyone.
Sister to Evelyne
Names for Evelyne's brother
Famous people named Evelyne
- Evelyne Leu, former Swiss freestyle skier
- Evelyne Gebhardt, German politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Evelyne Hall, American hurdler
- Evelyne Scott in La noche de los asesinos as Actress
- Evelyne Macko in Nathalie... as Actress
- Evelyne Traeger in Adolescenza morbosa as Actress
- Evelyne Noraz in American Hustle as Make-Up Department
- Evelyne Bouix in Les misérables as Actress
- Evelyne Buyle in L'horoscope as Actress
- Evelyne Kraft in Xing xing wang as Actress
- Evelyne Armela O'Bami in Attack Force as Actress
- Evelyne Brochu in Inch'Allah as Actress
- Evelyne Bisarre acted in TV series Voisin, voisine
- In 1966 animation, family movie, Martine, Evelyne Axell characterized N.
- In 2010, Evelyne Didi portrayed the role of Myriam, la mère de Tony in drama movie Angèle et Tony.
- Evelyne Harter characterized the leading role of Fernande Bombec, la ministre des Sports in 2000 comedy film Le glandeur.
- In 1980 comedy flick, Rodriguez au pays des merguez, Evelyne Séléna portrayed Carmen.
- Evelyne de la Chenelière, from 2013 movie Une vie pour deux, who played the N.
Lists having Evelyne
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lyne
- Girl names that starts with Eve
- Popular Girl Names in France (1973)
- Baby Names that mean Hazelnut
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Desired
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Alive