Chava name meaning
On This Page
What does Chava mean?
Odd unisex name Chava is prevalently used in Spanish, Hebrew, Hindi and Yiddish and came from Hebrew, Chava means "Life-giving". Chava is variant form of biblical, soaring mainstream and immutable Eva. Eva is form of Germanic Names Beginning with Ev-.
Also Eva is form of Names Beginning with Eva-, Eve- . Eva is Scandinavian, Italian and Dutch equivalent of Eve. Also Eva is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name חַוָּה. Of Hebrew, Old Greek and Germanic origin, Uncommon Eva, Eva means "Life and To Breath".
Chava is variant of widespread and durable Eve. Eve is a version of in fashion in demand, biblical and outstanding Eva. Eve is a short of Evelyn. Eve is Swedish form of Evert.
Of Hebrew and Old French origin, Uncommon Eve, Eve means "To Breath, The Enlivening and Living". Chava is a variation of leading skyrocketing, admired and ceaseless Isabel. Isabel is a version of Elizabeth Proven�al.
Also Isabel is variant form of biblical, durable and noteworthy Isabella. Isabel is also variant form of eminent, enduring and biblical Isabelle. Isabel is derivation of Elisabeth. Isabel is form of Elizabeth in Spanish language.
Also Isabel is form of Elisabet in Spanish language. Isabel is also English form of Isabella. Isabel's meaning is Or: God is My Oath, My God is Perfect and My God is Bountiful has origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Chava?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Chava as ch(a)-va.
Variants of Chava
How popular is the name Chava?
Chava was a common name in United States. Over 2667 babies have been named Chava since 1951. When at the peak of its usage in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 59 years.
Chava is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 159 people have been named Chava in England and Wales.
Also, Chava is a familiar name in India, Mexico and Nepal. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Chava globally.
What numbers say about Chava?
The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You hate people who play hard to get. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Looking for a name like Chava? Please go through the following names
- Jop - Jops origin is Hebrew is largely used in Dutch and is given to baby boys, meaning of Jop is "Hated or Persecuted"
- Mathew - Eminent and Perpetual Mathews origin is Hebrew is used as a unisex name, meaning of Mathew is "Gift of Yahweh or Gift of the Lord" is prevalently used in Welsh, Bengali and English. Among baby boy names, renowned Mathew was spotted at 477th position in 2015 in United States
- Yehudah - Unorthodox Yehudah has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Hebrew is a boy name, Yehudah means "Praised He who is Praised and Praised". Yehudah is derivative of Judah.
- Jessye - Persistent and Prominent Jessye is used majorly in English and English is a unisex name. Its origin is in Hebrew, Jessye means "God Sees"
- Ezera - Far-out and Modern boy name Ezera is specifically used in Hawaiian, meaning of Ezera is "Help" came from Hebrew. Ezera is resulted from Ezer.
Middle names for Chava
There are plenty of well-received and familiar middle names that fit after "Chava". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Chava.
Sibling Names for Chava
If you're looking for a name that goes well with "Chava," then you're in the right place! We've compiled a list of beautiful sibling names to consider when naming your baby. Whether you're looking for something traditional or more unique, there's sure to be an option here that fits your family's style.
For a sister
Brother for Chava
Famous people named Chava
- Chava Alberstein, Israeli singer, lyricist, composer
- Chava Mond, Israeli model
- Chava Rosenfarb, Holocaust survivor and Jewish-Canadian author of Yiddish poetry and novels
- Chava Voor in 't Holt in De hel van '63 as Actress
Lists having Chava
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Yiddish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean giving