Evgeniya meaning and origin
Girl name Evgeniya is used primarily in Slavic and Russian is originated from Old Greek. Evgeniya is resultant of Eugenia. Eugenia is an effeminate version of Eugenius. Eugenia is originated from Old Greek, Eugenia means "Sweet Spoken, Noble and Of Noble Descent".Names that rhyme with Evgeniya
Popularity of Evgeniya
Evgeniya is immensely popular in Russia where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Ukraine. Also it is popular in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Bulgaria and Egypt. In Kyrgyzstan it is common while somewhat familiar in Germany, Transnistria, Moldova, Poland, Spain, Estonia, Canada, England, Netherlands, Azerbaijan and France. At least, 930000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Evgeniya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Evgeniya
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Parents who liked Evgeniya, loved these names
- Lukacs - Recent and Rare Lukacs is used mostly in Hungarian, Lukacs means "From Lucania" has its origin in Old Greek is bestowed upon boys
- Ermes - Boy name Ermes means "Heap of Stones or Cairn" used in Italian is of Old Greek origin
- Lexa - Lexa's meaning is Protector is chiefly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Old Greek is used for baby girls
- Margitta is used principally in Finnish, Swedish and Danish has its origin in Old Greek, Margitta means "The Pearl" is a girl name
- Apollon - Boy name Apollon is used majorly in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Apollon is "God of Light" is of Old Greek and Greek origin
Namesakes of Evgeniya
We could not find any notable namesake.