Enzo meaning and origin
The prevalent unisex name Enzo is primarily used in Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Italian, English, Latin and Germanic, Enzo means "Laurel, House or Ruler". Enzo is variant of imperishable and popular Henry. Henry is English equivalent of Heinrich. Commonly Accepted Henry has its origin in Old High German and Germanic languages, Henry means "House and King and Home Ruler". Enzo is variation of biblical and admired Vincent. Vincent is variant form of Vincentz. Prevailing Vincent has its origin in Latin, Vincent means "Conquering, Prevailing and Victor". Enzo is a shortened form of Heinrich. Heinrich is variant form of timeless and frequently used Henry. Also Heinrich is version of Heimric. Heinrich is also variation of Haginric. Heinrich is German cognate of Henry. Heinrich means Homeland, Ruler and Power is rooted from Germanic, English and Old High German. Enzo is Italian cognate of Names Ending with -Enzo. Enzo is celebrated on August 10th.
Variants of EnzoNames that rhyme with Enzo
Popularity of Enzo
a popular name in United States having over 12230 recievers in 77 years of usage. Currently peaked at the charts, 1646 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 228th position. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 9 times Also, Enzo was a very popular name in France. Over 111923 babies have been named Enzo since 1925. At its zenith in 2004, 8852 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1st position. However after 70 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 5 baby names 9 times Also, Enzo is a popular name in Spain given to over 7929 babies in 5 years. When at its peak in 2019, 1962 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 14th position. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 4 times
A common name in England and Wales having over 1817 recievers in 23 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 207th when 252 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Also, In Switzerland, Enzo was once a common name since emerging in 1998 it has been given to over 1436 babies. At its zenith in 2015,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 20 years but it is still going strong. Also, In Belgium, Enzo was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 2529 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years but it is still going strong.
Enzo is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 284 on boy names chart when 56 babies were given the name Enzo. Over 219 babies in Netherlands have been named Enzo. The name is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Enzo is a popular baby name in Argentina where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Chile. At least, 150000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Enzo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Enzo?
Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature.
Go through the following names similar to Enzo
- Lorra - Lorra's meaning is Laurel Wreath, Flower and Wealth and Honor is used as a girl name is rooted from Spanish, Latin and Arabic. Lorra is resulted from Lora.
- Fabián has its origin in Latin, Fabián means "Bean", mainly used in Spanish is given to boys
- Mauricio - The famous and ever lasting unisex name Mauricio means "The One from Mauritania or The Moor" which is used commonly in Spanish and Portuguese is of Latin origin
- Céleste - Well-Known girl name Céleste has its origin in Latin, meaning of Céleste is "Heavenly or Of the Sky" is mainly used in French
- Gentian - The unisex name Gentian is used in Albanian, rooted from Latin, Gentian means "The Element Gentiana Meaning Gentian or Gentian"
Namesakes of Enzo
- Enzo Matsunaga, Japanese author
- Enzo Plazzotta, Italian-born British sculptor
- Enzo Biagi, Italian journalist and writer
- Enzo Rao, Italian musician
- Enzo Ghinazzi, Italian singer, lyricist, television presenter
- Enzo of Sardinia, illegitimate son of the Hohenstaufen emperor Frederick II
- Enzo Sereni, Italian Zionist, co-founder of kibbutz Givat Brenner
- Enzo Pietropaoli, Italian jazz bassist
- Enzo Sellerio, Italian photographer, publisher, and collector
- Enzo Traverso, After living and working
- Enzo Siciliano, Italian writer, playwright
- Enzo Avitabile, Italian saxophonist and singer-songwriter
- Enzo Cucchi, Italian painter
- Enzo Barbaresco, former football referee from Italy
- Enzo Serafin, Italian cinematographer,
- Enzo Vicario, Italian bobsledder who competed in the early 1970s
- Enzo Scifo, retired Belgian football midfielder
- Enzo Ferrari, Italian motor racing driver and entrepreneur
- Enzo Maiorca, Italian free diver who held several world records
- Enzo Francescoli, former Uruguayan football player
- Enzo Hernández, shortstop in Major League Baseball
- Enzo Baldoni, Italian journalist working freelance and for the Italian news magazine 'Diario' before being kidnapped and killed
- Enzo Fiermonte, Italian actor and boxer
- Enzo Nini, jazz saxophonist and flautist
- Enzo Bianco, Italian politician
- Enzo Bettiza, Yugoslavian-born Italian novelist
- Enzo Bearzot, Italian professional football manager and former footballer
- Enzo Maresca, Italian former footballer
- Enzo Maccarinelli, Welsh former professional boxer
- Enzo Trossero, Argentine footballer and coach
- Enzo Todisco, Italian footballer
- Enzo G. Castellari, Italian director, screenwriter and actor
- Enzo Cilenti, English actor, known for his roles
- Enzo Di Pede, retired Italian goalkeeper
- Enzo Barboni, Italian film director
- Enzo Fortuny, Mexican voice artist and ADR director
- Enzo Pérez, Argentine professional footballer
- Enzo Cosimi, Italian choreographer
- Enzo Petito, Italian film and stage character actor
- Enzo Escobar, retired football defender from Chile
- Enzo Squillino Jr., Enzo Squillino Jr
- Enzo Dieci, Italian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Enzo Sacchi, road bicycle and track cyclist from Italy,
- Enzo Moser, Italian professional road bicycle racer
- Enzo Crivelli, is a French player who plays as forward center.
- Enzo Bottesini, from 1974 drama movie Amore libero - Free Love, who played Francesco Ferrero.
- In 1978 action and comedy movie, Piedone l'africano, Enzo Cannavale played Caputo.
- Enzo Cardogna, from 2000 movie Un anno in campagna, who characterized Franco.
- Enzo Carrà portrayed key role of segment "Basta un attimo" in 1964 comedy movie L'idea fissa.
- Enzo Dara, from 1973 comedy, music flick Der Barbier von Sevilla, who played the Bartolo.
- Enzo De Caro characterized central character of Saverio in 1991 comedy flick Ladri di futuro.
- In 1995, Enzo Moscato characterized the role of Actor or first segment in film I racconti di Vittoria.
- Enzo Staiola portrayed central role of Bruno in 1948 drama film Ladri di biciclette.
- Enzo Tarascio portrayed the critical character of Emperor Commodus in 1964 action and adventure movie Una spada per l'impero.
- Enzo Tortora, from 1957 film Italia piccola, who characterized Alberto.
- Enzo Turco, from 1954 comedy movie Miseria e nobiltà, who portrayed Pasquale.
- Enzo Casertano portrayed the central character of Killer in 2018 thriller film The Fragile Friend.
- Enzo Carlino, from 1998 action and crime film One Deadly Road, who characterized Mr. Donofrio.
- In 1914 film, Una donna, Enzo Boccacci characterized N.
- Enzo Corigliano, from 2000 comedy, horror film Tafanos, who played Mauro.
- Enzo Zelocchi, from 2013 comedy and drama movie Silence Speaks, who portrayed the Charlie.
- Enzo Mazzarella, from 2007 drama flick Il pugile e la ballerina, who portrayed the Enzo.
Lists having Enzo
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in France (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Belgium (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Ruler